2011 Cadillac CTS

Based on 297 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Turns heads

By on Saturday, September 05, 2009

"I couldn't ask for a better auto, great ride, less noise than others."

Went from Acura to CTS...not going back

By on Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Bought the 09 CTS in Feb 09 right after the Baltimore Auto Show. Was a loyal Honda and Acura owner since 1978, having bought 11 new cars for either myself, my wife or my graduating kids. Was ready to trade in my 04 Acura TL for either another or RL, but looked at all of the comparable luxury models. The 09 CTS with the AWD DI and loaded tech package really won me over after I researched it. First of all, it gets the horsepower (304 hp) and gas mileage (I avg about 22-23 mpg) with regular gas (no need for premium gas! -- that was one thing that struck me. The Acuras still MUST take premium gas. Although the CTS is a luxury car, it is definitely worth the price. I like how it looks and performs and the 30 gigabyte hard drive computer lets me download all my music and eliminates the need for a sirius/XM radio music subscription. I just get the traffic and weather subscription from XM for the navigation system which saves me money over time and I can listen to all my favorite music all the time. And I can link my IPOD in directly too. I have had the car now for 6 months, drive every day (including long distance trips) and have not had a problem so far. I have to admit I was hesitant at first to go back to GM, but I think I have been won over. Can they make the CTS electric next time?"

Style, Class and Performance

By on Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Cadillac is Back! Customers come first and this is what the new Cadillac CTS is all about. Style, Class, Performance and value in a North American Car which can and does out compete its foreign competition in the segment. The General got it right."

Smooth

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Great auto, just driven about 2,000 miles to Tahoe with good gas mileage, comfortable ride and help from Onstar."

Great Car! Neat tech features

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"This is a 3rd car for me - I just kept coming back to the styling and features. The Hard drive/NAV/heated and cooled seats/ powerful V6 engine, huge moonroof just seemed like a great value for this price. GM really nailed it on this one. I'm 41 and my friends were like 'you bought a Cadillac?'...but this is not the Cadillac I was used to growing up. I love driving it. It's a great blend of a smooth/buttery ride but it has power too. It feels very luxurious. The NAV screen that drops into the dash is a nice touch."