2011 Cadillac CTS

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

LOVE THE SPORTY FEEL AND LOOK

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Have had for over 3 years and bought with 10k miles on it. Handles great and never any issues with mechanical"

Excellent vehicle, stunning performance/handlng

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Performance, handling, covers all driving needs"

Cons: "Fuel consumption - if that worries you"

"Diamond white color is superb in Southern sunshine. Handling and performance are absolutely top notch. Great driving position and comfort with Recaro seats. Car can handle daily driving, long road trips and the twisties. Also copes with most 2+dog+luggage situations. Reliability has been good, just one problem with a strut that had to be replaced for squeaking. Oh, one last thing, very important to get a good alignment set-up, otherwise you'll burn the tires off in very few miles!"

Awesome car!

By on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Pros: "Quality, luxury, ride."

Cons: "Not a thing"

"This car is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I purchased my CTS about one month ago, new from my local Cadillac dealer. The dealer was very very helpful and awesome while looking for my car. The CTS I own is the premium edition with AWD. The options and features in my Cadillac have for sure blown my mind. Sound system and it's quality have got to be at the top of my list, along with the heated steering wheel(cold days), navigation system, and her very very large sun roof. Also the ride quality and performance surpass any other car I tested during my search, has such a smooth ride on ANY road surface (has no issue with the snow). I am very happy with my decision, and can't wait to drive it for the next four or so years."

I enjoy this car!

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"I enjoy the ride in my CTS, although, it is not a smooth ride as it use to be with all the potholes in Oahu. I love the leather used on the seats, front panel, dash, and doors, to include the placement and details of the stitching. The moon roof is my most enjoyable easy access feature. If it had additional wood grain on the panel, gear shift panel, and a bit of the back door panel it would have been cosmetically perfect! I was surprised that there is not enough leg room in the backseat for people taller than 5'3. Also, the trunk space is pretty small, another disappointment. The body of the 2008 is just perfect! The grill has just the right amount of chrome, the shape of the head/ tail lights look perfect. Especially with the chrome fog lights. I like where the placement of the break lights rest on the trunk with the shape of the tail end. The rims are perfect also. Overall I enjoy my car and most of its features."

Love, love, love this car!

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Great looking, great performace, sporty"

Cons: "None!"

"My favorite car used to be my Lincoln Mark 8,,couldn't get a better car, for years I tried. Bought a wonderful BMW, liked it, traded it in for a CTS.....finally found something that could top that old Mark!! Handles like a real sporty car, luxury beyond all, great overall appearance. Love the panoramic sun roof!! Highly recommend this caddy! "Ain't your grandpa's caddy"!"