2010 Cadillac CTS

Based on 346 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

LOVE THE SPORTY FEEL AND LOOK

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Have had for over 3 years and bought with 10k miles on it. Handles great and never any issues with mechanical"

Awesome car!

By on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pros: "Quality, luxury, ride."

Cons: "Not a thing"

"This car is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I purchased my CTS about one month ago, new from my local Cadillac dealer. The dealer was very very helpful and awesome while looking for my car. The CTS I own is the premium edition with AWD. The options and features in my Cadillac have for sure blown my mind. Sound system and it's quality have got to be at the top of my list, along with the heated steering wheel(cold days), navigation system, and her very very large sun roof. Also the ride quality and performance surpass any other car I tested during my search, has such a smooth ride on ANY road surface (has no issue with the snow). I am very happy with my decision, and can't wait to drive it for the next four or so years."

Extremely safe and reliable family car

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

Pros: "Very easy to drive"

Cons: "Driver door will not easily stop in intermediate position"

"Has been a great reliable car for last two years. All mantenance completed on time or earlier. Very comfortable to drive. Easy and responsive at low and high speeds."

Superb vehicle. Outclasses all luxo imports

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pros: "A joy to drive. Rides better with defenders"

Cons: "Wife drives it more than I do! :-)"

"Original tires went better than 50K miles. Replaced with Mich Defenders. Great improvement in ride and handling. Have kept oil changed as necessary per computer. Royal Purple lasts longer. The car is a superior performer and has probably made me a Cadillac man for life. GM and USA has every reason to be proud of this car. Never skimp on oil or filter. Royal Purple or Mobile 1, no others should be considered. Replaced brake pads at 50K. Not needed but preventive. Akebono OEM. The rotors were in beautiful shape. Pads, by measurement were only 1/4 worn."

I love it!

By on Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pros: "Jumps when I step on the throttle. Comfortable!"

Cons: "Not a one!"

"We live in the mountains with mountain roads and it's nimble and secure feeling plus it's fast and as an old 50's hot-rodder I love the 400+ horsepower! We've experienced no problems with it and I've had ladies that are complete strangers grab me in parking lots to tell me just how beautiful it is! As I said...I love it! since it has sports car type suspension however (It is the performance version)She does wish that the ride was a little more "floaty" but I love wheeling it around as is!"

Exterior/Interior Styling are unmatched!

By on Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pros: "Best looking and driving sports sedan."

Cons: "DI 3.6 liter engine ticking noise."

"I purchased my 2009 CTS 3.6 L, 6-Speed Manual Sports Sedan in February 2010. I fell in love with its interior and exterior features upon first sight before the car even went into production. I personally worked on the CTS Team that helped launch the car. I also loved the idea of driving a true sports sedan: 3.6 liter engine with a 6-speed manual transmission. I live in South Carolina and flew to Pennsylvania to purchase the car. At time of purchase I did not not notice the ticking sound the engine made. I took it to my local dealership to find out why my new had this ticking noise. The technician explained that the new DI engines made this noise and my engine was perfectly fine. I was happy to find out nothing was wrong with my car, but certainly disappointed to find out that the whimpy noise was something I would have to live with. Now, if you own a car with that much power, you want it to sound mean. How embarrassing. I've heard two cylinder engines with better sound. I sure wish GM would come out with an after market fix for that. I rated the quality a 9 and comfort/convenience an 8. The car's interior has a gap issue on console where wood trim hockey stick meets centerstack. Seats are not comfortable. The cabin is cramped, but it does lend to the sports car feel. The console storage compartment is a little small. I give the car a 9 out of 10 overall. It is one of the best looking cars on the road, even compared to the BMW 5 Series, Infinite G (I test drove those before purchasing the CTS)."

Love my 4 door Vette

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun, good looks, and comfort"

Cons: "Buy a good radar detector!!!"

"I have owned over 30 different cars in my lifetime, anything from a 65 Vette to and Audi A8 and this is my overall favorite! It has the comfort of a Cadillac, and the sportiness of a Vette. The backseat holds a baby seat and room enough for my 6 foot teenager with comfort. Sometimes we have had 2 adults and the babyseat squeezed in for short rides. Gas mileage is about 14 mpg around town and up to 22 mpg on the highway. Not alot of cars out there that can hang with it, including Ferrari's and BMW's."

Great car

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

"This is my second Cadillac, and have been very happy since day one. Its been comfortable on long trips and around town. I love the heated and air conditioned seats, in hot weather it keeps me from sticking to the leather. The only peeve I have with the car is the very low front deflector, I have to be very careful not to get too close to the curb when parking nose in."

2008

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Understand why it was named MT car of the year. Well designed, well made. Handling is excellent, but ride is not as sweet as the 1980 Seville. Trunk is not as convenient to get things in and out of as it could be - opening is small. Software to operate features in the owner's manual did not support instructions and functions. Looks like manual was written for what designers wanted, not what they delivered. Love the independent climate controls. Sound system is outstanding. First time having navigation system, and found it to be nice to have in a strange city. On board phone is nice because Washington state passed a hands-free phone only law. Overall, this is one of the nicest cars I've owned."

Very good vehicle, drives well and hasn't been sho

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Fund to drive, holds the road in the mountains."

Cons: "MPG low, GPS hard to use, and a little pricey."

"It drives well in the mountains. Has adequate power. the accessories fit into the interior well and the use of most is intuitive. I like its appearance on the street. The gas mileage is low (20 at best) and the GPS is harder to use than the commercial competitors. Reliable; It hasn't been to the shop (My husband's favorite feature)."