2010 Cadillac CTS

Based on 294 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

The most beautiful car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"This is my 6th new Cadillac in the last 10 years. I had a 2006 Cadillac STS fully loaded and I thought there was not another car around that could come close UNTIL I saw the 2008 RED Cadillac CTS. When I went to drive it back in Sep 07 and he was in the Service Garage and I saw the Neon thin Blue Lights by the headlight and the Red think Neon Lights at the taillight, I was Sold, It was so futuristic looking and then the Inside with the Neon light at night that goes around the dash and popup nav screen. I fell in Love, I have 11,000 miles now and no problems, I had 3 or 4 rock chips on the hood and bumper, from being behind a gravel truck on I-10, I have already had the hood and bumper painted. This is my baby an she wanted a facelift to be perfect!! I get compliments ALL the time and looks from Mercedes, Lexus and BMW's. I love this CAR!!!"

Better than Lexus by far

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"I have driven several luxury autos and this one beats them all including much higher priced cars in the same catagory. Thanks Caddillac"

one of the best vehicles i have owned

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I have owned a few cadillacs, but only fell in love with 2 models the 1971 cadillac, eldorado convertable, and my 2008 CTS. THIS CAR IS AWSOME, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR."

Best Caddy Ever

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"I've leased/owned 6 Caddy's over the last 20 years. The new CTS is far and away the best ever. It is a true luxury sport sedan. Fully loaded, with AWD and every option available, I paid less than $43k plus tax and title, counting in all GM incentives (about $2300) and my sister's GM employee discount. I also got 1.9% financing. Nothing Mercedes, BMW, Lexus or Infinity offers could rival this price/product combination. My wife drives an Lexus RX350 and has started asking me to switch! This car is great to drive. Very luxurious. On the road it just FEELS powerful and glued to the highway. Steering is firm and responsive. Brakes are good. Amenities are off the chart although some controls aren't the most user friendly. There's a learning curve because of the numerous features. However, I've already had to return the vehicle once because the IPOD connector didn't work. My service associate said it was an easy fix because the radio had been installed improperly but still . . . . A little worrisome about the potential for future problems. I've never run into things like this with Asian vehicles. This is a real winner for GM but there's still just a ways to go before their vehicles can truly move to the top. Highly recommended. Not quite a 5 but certainly a 4+."

Great car!!!

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"My husband just surprised me with the new 08 CTS and I have to say that I feel like a million bucks driving it. It's beautiful inside and out, and I just love all the added features. It's also very comfortable and drives so smooth. The trunk is large and the sunroof is wonderful. I would recommend this car in a heartbeat. I love it!!!!!"