2009 Cadillac CTS

Based on 281 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Excellent Car

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"I recently bought a Cadillac CTS for my wife. She and I love the car. First of all, the car looks great inside and out. We get lots of compliments wherever we go. We like the dual climate control. We like the headroom in the car, front or back seats... there is plenty. 4 adults can ride comfortably. Rear A/C is nice too. The car rides, stops, and handles great. We are getting about 23.9 mpg combined driving with 87 octane. We traded in my wife's 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee on the car, and she loved that Cherokee, but this car has helped her forget all about it. Fantastic American car! Only drawbacks are the trunk, while plenty deep, is barley wide enough for my golf bag if I want to put it in horizontally, and the car hesitates to shift sometimes if you are easy on the gas. If you are into the throttle a bit it shifts no problem. We commute alot. 20,000 miles, no issues so far."

beaytiful

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"The best vehicle so far... nice in and out, great performance I have the DI engine and AWD, it handles great and rides good. this vehicle will be a standard for other brands to compare to. what you get from equipment to performance no other manufactor can match. great quality of materials and workmanship. Great job Cadillac/GM"

The most beautiful car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"This is my 6th new Cadillac in the last 10 years. I had a 2006 Cadillac STS fully loaded and I thought there was not another car around that could come close UNTIL I saw the 2008 RED Cadillac CTS. When I went to drive it back in Sep 07 and he was in the Service Garage and I saw the Neon thin Blue Lights by the headlight and the Red think Neon Lights at the taillight, I was Sold, It was so futuristic looking and then the Inside with the Neon light at night that goes around the dash and popup nav screen. I fell in Love, I have 11,000 miles now and no problems, I had 3 or 4 rock chips on the hood and bumper, from being behind a gravel truck on I-10, I have already had the hood and bumper painted. This is my baby an she wanted a facelift to be perfect!! I get compliments ALL the time and looks from Mercedes, Lexus and BMW's. I love this CAR!!!"

Better than Lexus by far

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"I have driven several luxury autos and this one beats them all including much higher priced cars in the same catagory. Thanks Caddillac"

one of the best vehicles i have owned

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I have owned a few cadillacs, but only fell in love with 2 models the 1971 cadillac, eldorado convertable, and my 2008 CTS. THIS CAR IS AWSOME, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR."

See if you qualify for