2008 Cadillac CTS

Based on 345 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Love my 4 door Vette

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun, good looks, and comfort"

Cons: "Buy a good radar detector!!!"

"I have owned over 30 different cars in my lifetime, anything from a 65 Vette to and Audi A8 and this is my overall favorite! It has the comfort of a Cadillac, and the sportiness of a Vette. The backseat holds a baby seat and room enough for my 6 foot teenager with comfort. Sometimes we have had 2 adults and the babyseat squeezed in for short rides. Gas mileage is about 14 mpg around town and up to 22 mpg on the highway. Not alot of cars out there that can hang with it, including Ferrari's and BMW's."

Great car

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

"This is my second Cadillac, and have been very happy since day one. Its been comfortable on long trips and around town. I love the heated and air conditioned seats, in hot weather it keeps me from sticking to the leather. The only peeve I have with the car is the very low front deflector, I have to be very careful not to get too close to the curb when parking nose in."

2008

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Understand why it was named MT car of the year. Well designed, well made. Handling is excellent, but ride is not as sweet as the 1980 Seville. Trunk is not as convenient to get things in and out of as it could be - opening is small. Software to operate features in the owner's manual did not support instructions and functions. Looks like manual was written for what designers wanted, not what they delivered. Love the independent climate controls. Sound system is outstanding. First time having navigation system, and found it to be nice to have in a strange city. On board phone is nice because Washington state passed a hands-free phone only law. Overall, this is one of the nicest cars I've owned."

Very good vehicle, drives well and hasn't been sho

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Fund to drive, holds the road in the mountains."

Cons: "MPG low, GPS hard to use, and a little pricey."

"It drives well in the mountains. Has adequate power. the accessories fit into the interior well and the use of most is intuitive. I like its appearance on the street. The gas mileage is low (20 at best) and the GPS is harder to use than the commercial competitors. Reliable; It hasn't been to the shop (My husband's favorite feature)."

Smooth as Silk

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"This 2008 CTS is not the caddy your grand dad drove. It is sporty has a great Tech package and the ride is as smooth as any car you've driven. I like it better than my Jag."