2006 Cadillac CTS

Based on 484 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Nice vehicle!

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

"This car (cadillac) is the first I have ever owned. The style of it is sporty but also has a luxury look and feel. It drives very nice and smooth. The quality of this car is superb. I would recommend this vehicle! I have enjoyed this car. It gets about 23mpg in city. I would not recommend the model that carries the north or north star motor--heard bad reports on it.Hope this helps."

great vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

"Great handling, and looks. Excellent quality. We have 70k on this car and have not replaced any brakes. just passed inspection again, no problems. never had a car that had brakes that lasted this long. Shop said they are still good. Ride a bit stiff, but crisp handling, road noise is a bit excessive. We also owned Toyotas, and this car has been even more reliable, than our camrys. Decent mileage and good pickup"

Cadillac CTS 2003 Fun Car to own and drive!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Fast, fun, and very comfortable!"

Cons: "Value covers, rear window regulators"

"Bought this car 5 years ago with 82,000 miles on it. Other than rear window regulators and both right and left Valve cover gaskets replaced at dealership at $500 for each side and right side brake caliber $180 nothing but regular oil changes and 90,000 at dealership nothing but very fun driving. I am a 65 year old lady and love this car dearly... Anyone who wants a fast luxury car would dearly love a Cadillac CTS or the new ATS... So awesome and comfortable to drive! I now have 110,700 (As of 3-8-13) miles on it and runs like new. A 3.2 engine in it. Excellent gas mileage for so much car I might add!"

I Love This Car, and My Wife Does Too!

By on Sunday, July 06, 2008

"We bought this 2003 CTS 3.2 L used with 77000 miles on it. It looked PERFECT, and had been well kept. The price was right (13500), and the guy I bought it from told me it didn't have any special options. Little did he know it has ALL the options. 6 changer CD, Sport Suspension, F/R side air bags, antiskid, on and on. This car was loaded with nearly every option available, so for the price I paid, it was a good one. There are only 2 or 3 complaints that I have about the car. First the 6 disk CD always gets locked up, and needs to be repaired (4 or 5 times now), and the rear axle whines slightly. However, I can overlook all the flaws, because this car is AWESOME!!! My grandkids LOVE this car, and every time I drive it, I get thumbs up! I love the handling, and the turning radius. I have never had a car that turns this tight. When I bought it the outside tie rod ends had to be replaced, and I found that the right front rim had been split. I suspect that the right front wheel hit a curb or something at high speed, because it had to be realigned, and the tie rod ends replaced as a result. It now drives and rides great. I get a thrill everytime I drive this car. The car is actually my wifes car, because she had always wanted a CTS. She simply LOVES it. Other than the few problems we have had with the vehicle described above, the reliability has been awesome. I would recommend this car to anyone. The other day I was making a turn where 3 kids on skateboards were walking across the street, and they were just stunned by the good looks of this car, and gave me the thumbs up as I drove by. People just love my raven black CTS with Chrome stock rims (the rims were aftermarket chromed, since the original are just painted aluminum) that I bought off E-Bay for $500.00 exchange. This car is simply stunning!"

Cushy ride, Excellent sound from stereo

By on Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"I owned this car from 35000 miles to where it currently has 102000. Things that have had to be fixed are, it was doing a little surge thing at lower speeds that they called chuggling at the dealership and they replaced the torque convertor under warranty to fix it. This car has a box of some sort instead of a pcv valve for crankcase ventilation, mine froze shut on a real cold day and caused extreme pressurizing of the engine and blew out my valve cover gaskets to where oil poured down both sides of the engine. The only other things are the crankshaft position sensor typically goes out between 70k to 90k miles, and I had to replace a coil pack at 100000 miles. Thats it, otherwise, loved the car!"

Great Car for us

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Never considered myself a Cadillac guy before we bought the CTS. Unique styling attracted us-different than anything else on the road. Great turning radius and fun to drive. Has been a very good choice for us and has been very reliable. We would definitely consider replacing this car someday with another CTS or maybe an STS."

Very difficult to pump gasoline

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "very reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "rear panel fell off and I have seen many without i"

"otherwise I have been very happy with this car. It is still running after 296000miles"

Wonderful Car!

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"I've had my Caddy for a little over a year now and, usually, you can tell a lot about a vehicle during the first year/first 10,000 miles. I have to say, mechanically, this car has caused absolutely no problems and, as far as the interior is concerned, the leather is gorgeous and the styling is wonderful. My only complaint would be the fuel efficiency since I drive the manual version and live in a city, but highway mileage is surprisingly acceptable (about 24mpg). I'd definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone who's looking for an affordable, reliable luxury sedan!"

best vehicle owned

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, uses regular gasoline"

Cons: "none i can find in 7 yrs of driving."

"developed from the european catera by opel, Gm built a teriffic car."

fun car to throw around

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pros: "cornering,power,style,braking,hid lights"

Cons: "little hard to get in and out of,"

"this sporty 3.6 cts is surprising to drive,i have a seville and a deville with the northstar engines,this car will keep up with the v-8 if not beet them in performance,i love my northstar engines but i will say that this car has me loving the v-6 now.this car has the easiest oil filter to access for oil changes also."