2005 Cadillac CTS

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

not recommended for tall people

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"My husband and I love the look inside and out of our CTS but we are currently in the market for a sedan that fits our needs better. First of all the CTS does not handle well in snow and ice at all, not that we get much extreme weather where we live, but we did get a couple weeks of snow and ice in December and we didn't trust the car with the rear wheel drive and depended on our truck until roads were clear. If you are over 5'8, there is not enough leg room in the passenger seat when a car seat is in use directly behind. The glove box curves toward your knees and sits too low making for a very uncomfortable ride. I have yet to find the lombard support (which is a must when you are pregnant.) If you live in a sunshine state and have no kids, this car is perfect. For taller folks with kids, I wouldn't recommend the CTS, but rather the STS for more leg room."

By on Monday, December 3, 2007

"I have to tell you that I have been nothing but dissapointed in my CTS, I bought an 2005 used and its been in the shop more times than I care to mention over little things that I would expect would be of better quaility being that it was a Cadillac."

Expensive to maintain

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"A lot of little things go wrong with the CTS, battery (no after market) $150.00 at dealership. Turn signals, running lights burn out quicker that most vehicles, expensive to get replacements. Air bag lights comes on, caused by the seatbelt connection....$175.00 to repair and the list goes on. Nice car but repair bills are way over the top just because it has the Cadillac emblem on the front. Depriciated quicker than advised when I bought the car so I am unable to trade it without a lot of cash."

By on Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Bought this 2003 CTS used from someone who was buying from auctions, and wholesaling to the public. The car was PRISTINE when we bought it even though it had 77000 miles on it. The only problems we have had so far (102000 miles now) are simple parts such as door lock and trunk release, plus the multi-cd kept jamming up, and was replaced with a single cd unit. Otherwise the car has been a great, fun car to drive! I will buy another CTS when I am done with this one. I suspect that I will have this one for some time yet, since it has been very well maintained by the previous owner."

Yeah baby

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Our '04 CTS is the best American car I've ever owned.6 cyl goes great.Handling is everything it should be.Interior is a little spartan but comfy for short or long hauls. Sound system does lack but I've never been a fan of Bose.Good brakes,great looks.Extraordinary value esp when purchased used."