2005 Cadillac CTS

Based on 494 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Very difficult to pump gasoline

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "very reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "rear panel fell off and I have seen many without i"

"otherwise I have been very happy with this car. It is still running after 296000miles"

best vehicle owned

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, uses regular gasoline"

Cons: "none i can find in 7 yrs of driving."

"developed from the european catera by opel, Gm built a teriffic car."

Cadillac CTS 2003 Fun Car to own and drive!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Fast, fun, and very comfortable!"

Cons: "Value covers, rear window regulators"

"Bought this car 5 years ago with 82,000 miles on it. Other than rear window regulators and both right and left Valve cover gaskets replaced at dealership at $500 for each side and right side brake caliber $180 nothing but regular oil changes and 90,000 at dealership nothing but very fun driving. I am a 65 year old lady and love this car dearly... Anyone who wants a fast luxury car would dearly love a Cadillac CTS or the new ATS... So awesome and comfortable to drive! I now have 110,700 (As of 3-8-13) miles on it and runs like new. A 3.2 engine in it. Excellent gas mileage for so much car I might add!"

Great car but costly to fix !

By on Friday, December 18, 2015

"This is a really great car but future owners need to understand that this a sports car which requires high cost to get it fixed ! I purchased my 05 CTS from an old man who couldn't keep up with the repairs so I took it off his hands for a very nice price below market with 70k on it. I replaced the brakes,rotors, tires, wiper motors, changed the coils, trunk lifters, and it was ready to roll and I love it. It now has 124k and I have made a couple of repairs the body module cost 1k to fix other than that the car is awesome to drive and looks very nice. It really is a great mix of luxury and sporty and handles really nice also love the cabin and the seats real nice. So to summarize great car but you must take care of it ...."

Tons of FUN !!!!!!

By on Sunday, April 04, 2010

"I have had several Ford Mustangs and a BMW M3 as far as sports cars go. Loved my Mustangs but as I got older I wanted more power and a nicer, more luxury style car. I had a couple CTS 6 cyclinders which are very nice but still didn't have the sound and power I wanted. My friend told me about the CTS-V so I had to have one. The new model is out of my price range so I bought a 2005 with 34K miles for 21 grand. It has a Corsa exhaust and K & N cold air intake installed. Man is this a fun car to drive!!! The Corsa exhaust gives it that soud I have missed from my Mustangs. Rear wheel drive and 6 speed with about 420 hp and the luxury aspect combind makes this my favorite car I have ever had. Just a blast to drive and looks great. OF course being a Cadillac it is really hard to find after market parts and not a lot of mechanics now how to work on them. You also must understand at 5 years old and being a sports car you are going to pay for your fun over the long hall so be prepared. Your not going to get 30 miles per gallon or have an easy and cheap fix for just about any problem. To me it is worth it but if you want something more economical this is not your car. If you want speed, power and luxury then pick one of these bad boys up and enjoy...."