2005 Cadillac CTS

Based on 483 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Previous | 1 ... 46 47 48 49 | Next

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"This vehicle has a great ride, comfort and style. The only thing I do not like is the size of the trunk (golf clubs). Again a great car."

sporty, looks great

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"The cts is a pretty looking car , sporty and stands out from other cars . the quality of the car could improve for the price that you pay for it. I own a 2007 wouldnt trade it for anything . A couple cosmetic problems thats it. GREAT CAR!!"

Sooooo Fast

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"My 2005 CTS-V Is the fastest car I have ever owned. The car handles extremely well in a stiff racing fashion. I ditched the run flat tires at 5000 miles (well they were shot) as the rigid sidewalls made the ride bone jarring. It is still not a good family long distance cruiser but it is an absolute pleasure to drive. The cooling system is poor in Northern California so I would guess it would be a terminal fault in a hot climate. I love looking at the car and a run up the California coast on highway one is a peak driving experience. A good value in the 400 horsepower class of luxury sedans"

CTS Sport

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I was attracked to the CTS styling and Cadillac name as I have had 2 DeVilles previously. Immediately was disapppointed because the car has a miss when cold and all my Cads had issues when brand new. Where is the Quality Control? The dash layout is just plain not user friendly and very unattractive. There are many better cars in this price range, which all happen to be imports."

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

Love it!

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"I have had it 2 1/2 years, the longest I have driven a car in years and not even looking for a different one. Great for the 30 somethings who want sport class/performance, yet comfort."

Tops in Class

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Standout styling, great reliability, and super pricing for its class of vehicle. Spunky power train and comfortable. Have enjoyed the CTS from the start."

Never Again

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I purchased this CTS as a hold over in April of 2006. It is a 2005 with the 3 liter engine. I initially purchased it because for the money it appeared to be a great bargain, and it rated good in the consumer reports. Since April of 2006 I have had it in the shop 3 times for various electrical repairs, each of which required me to get a rental (supplied by my warranty). Mechanically the car has been satisfactory, but the radio and all major electrical components have been replaced twice, this was an inconvenience. Currently it has been in the shop for 2 days awaiting a modular component replacement. The problem was that if the vehicle sat in the sun for more than a couple of hours the air conditioning compressor quite working, I would lose my XM radio capabilities, the Traction Control light would come on, and my service theft system indicator was activated. This was not reset by simply turning the vehicle off and back on again but rather by running it for more than half of an hour, physically driving it!! Today the modular component was replaced and the problem actually got worse. Obviously the work is being done by my dealership, who by the way has been very accomadating (I think my technician is tired of seeing me). You know that you are displeased when you have decided to put your service center in the memory of your phone. Needless to say, all of this has been a great inconveniance, I have notified Cadillac. I WILL NOT purchase or recommend a Cadillac in the future. I have owned Cheverolets, Fords, Dodges and Pontiacs all of which have never been in the shop as often as this vehicle in the first 15 months of ownership. By the way I was looking at different vehicles to purchase today, because even though it is under warranty this is a huge headache that I don't want to deal with!!!!!!"

By on Monday, July 16, 2007