2005 Cadillac CTS

Based on 481 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Previous | 1 ... 94 95 96 97 | Next

Tops in Class

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Standout styling, great reliability, and super pricing for its class of vehicle. Spunky power train and comfortable. Have enjoyed the CTS from the start."

Never Again

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I purchased this CTS as a hold over in April of 2006. It is a 2005 with the 3 liter engine. I initially purchased it because for the money it appeared to be a great bargain, and it rated good in the consumer reports. Since April of 2006 I have had it in the shop 3 times for various electrical repairs, each of which required me to get a rental (supplied by my warranty). Mechanically the car has been satisfactory, but the radio and all major electrical components have been replaced twice, this was an inconvenience. Currently it has been in the shop for 2 days awaiting a modular component replacement. The problem was that if the vehicle sat in the sun for more than a couple of hours the air conditioning compressor quite working, I would lose my XM radio capabilities, the Traction Control light would come on, and my service theft system indicator was activated. This was not reset by simply turning the vehicle off and back on again but rather by running it for more than half of an hour, physically driving it!! Today the modular component was replaced and the problem actually got worse. Obviously the work is being done by my dealership, who by the way has been very accomadating (I think my technician is tired of seeing me). You know that you are displeased when you have decided to put your service center in the memory of your phone. Needless to say, all of this has been a great inconveniance, I have notified Cadillac. I WILL NOT purchase or recommend a Cadillac in the future. I have owned Cheverolets, Fords, Dodges and Pontiacs all of which have never been in the shop as often as this vehicle in the first 15 months of ownership. By the way I was looking at different vehicles to purchase today, because even though it is under warranty this is a huge headache that I don't want to deal with!!!!!!"

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

Great Little Cad

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"The only concern is the size for four people. The rear seat would be a "little" small for four "grown" adults. Other than that it is a great car; value; style, ride and on trips we get around 25-26 mpg."

Previous | 1 ... 94 95 96 97 | Next