2005 Cadillac CTS

Based on 490 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Cadillac CTS 2003 Fun Car to own and drive!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Fast, fun, and very comfortable!"

Cons: "Value covers, rear window regulators"

"Bought this car 5 years ago with 82,000 miles on it. Other than rear window regulators and both right and left Valve cover gaskets replaced at dealership at $500 for each side and right side brake caliber $180 nothing but regular oil changes and 90,000 at dealership nothing but very fun driving. I am a 65 year old lady and love this car dearly... Anyone who wants a fast luxury car would dearly love a Cadillac CTS or the new ATS... So awesome and comfortable to drive! I now have 110,700 (As of 3-8-13) miles on it and runs like new. A 3.2 engine in it. Excellent gas mileage for so much car I might add!"

best vehicle owned

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, uses regular gasoline"

Cons: "none i can find in 7 yrs of driving."

"developed from the european catera by opel, Gm built a teriffic car."

Very difficult to pump gasoline

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "very reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "rear panel fell off and I have seen many without i"

"otherwise I have been very happy with this car. It is still running after 296000miles"

Tons of FUN !!!!!!

By on Sunday, April 04, 2010

"I have had several Ford Mustangs and a BMW M3 as far as sports cars go. Loved my Mustangs but as I got older I wanted more power and a nicer, more luxury style car. I had a couple CTS 6 cyclinders which are very nice but still didn't have the sound and power I wanted. My friend told me about the CTS-V so I had to have one. The new model is out of my price range so I bought a 2005 with 34K miles for 21 grand. It has a Corsa exhaust and K & N cold air intake installed. Man is this a fun car to drive!!! The Corsa exhaust gives it that soud I have missed from my Mustangs. Rear wheel drive and 6 speed with about 420 hp and the luxury aspect combind makes this my favorite car I have ever had. Just a blast to drive and looks great. OF course being a Cadillac it is really hard to find after market parts and not a lot of mechanics now how to work on them. You also must understand at 5 years old and being a sports car you are going to pay for your fun over the long hall so be prepared. Your not going to get 30 miles per gallon or have an easy and cheap fix for just about any problem. To me it is worth it but if you want something more economical this is not your car. If you want speed, power and luxury then pick one of these bad boys up and enjoy...."

not recommended for tall people

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"My husband and I love the look inside and out of our CTS but we are currently in the market for a sedan that fits our needs better. First of all the CTS does not handle well in snow and ice at all, not that we get much extreme weather where we live, but we did get a couple weeks of snow and ice in December and we didn't trust the car with the rear wheel drive and depended on our truck until roads were clear. If you are over 5'8, there is not enough leg room in the passenger seat when a car seat is in use directly behind. The glove box curves toward your knees and sits too low making for a very uncomfortable ride. I have yet to find the lombard support (which is a must when you are pregnant.) If you live in a sunshine state and have no kids, this car is perfect. For taller folks with kids, I wouldn't recommend the CTS, but rather the STS for more leg room."