2005 Cadillac CTS

Based on 467 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "NONE"

Cons: "IT DOESNT WORK"

"I bought this car a year and a half ago and all it does it cause me problems. It is not even working now. It breaks down constantly. The car goes through oil like crazy. The CD player broke within a month. The car shakes violently and almost seems like it is having a hard time just staying on. It is by far the worst car I have ever owned. I have no clue why these cars are not recalled. I am now in the hole because I owe so much money still."

Cons: "Doesn't work"

Ive always driven cadillacs...they wondrous cars.

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Quite and awesome "pick up" .. fund to drive."

"This car is better thn :good condition: it is : Very Good Condition....I'd say excellent, but it is a used car. The only way in this world that I would gt rid of this marvelous automobile is to trade it in on a used Mini Cooper of like value... probably have to pay a little boot, but OK if not too much. This car had 3 owners including me. So very clean...still smells "new car" amazing for a 7/8 yr old automobile. I need a Mini like I need a hole in my head, but I am 88 and would like to ad a little spice in my life before it all ends....I'm silly, but serious."

See if you qualify for