2004 Cadillac CTS

Based on 489 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

bought used , great car for the money.

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "great drive, fine finish every thing fits,"

Cons: "no light in glove box. sometimes harsh ride."

"bought used 3 years old 12000 miles, still appeared new. now has 26500 miles no fixes needed. car is fast and handles well for a sedan. good road manners. mfg left some small items off, no light in glove box , or under hood."

The best car I ever owned

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "Great power, Comfort, handling and cup holders"

Cons: "Wheel hop, rear end failures, weak motor mounts"

"I have owned many FAST vehicles in my life and this one is the best. I probably should have waited a year or two for the flaws to get out, however things like rear end and motor mount failures still loom, they were replaced under warranty. Overall, this car is a modern musule car with all the modern technoligy. It also has modern comfort such as heated seats and dvd, cd and Bose Stereo. Not quite as fast as my GMC Syclone in a short sprint, It has much higher top end and handles like a race car should. The gas mileage is over 25 MPG on the open road. Only around 14 around town. I use it mostly for trips."

great car

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "speed-engine-6speed-burnouts-rearwheeldrive-"

Cons: "wish the plastics inside were comfy leather"

"i love my cts-v!!!! i feel like i can go against any car on road and my car will perform well while in with the comfort and the luxury of a cadillac. sporty looking but not raced out, you can still blend in well on the road. But real car people will know what your pushing once they see the "v" emblem."

Never again!

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Wow! The 2004 CTS is terrible. I go through 1 qt of oil every 1,000 miles. Its in the shop every 3 - 5 weeks. If you are thinking about getting it, BUY NEW THAN 2005. 2006 is a new engine."

looks great, needs work

By on Monday, November 22, 2010

"Story of our life with this car - every 6 months or so the car won't start, and it costs $1500. First, it was the timing chain, which, thank God, was under warranty. Then, it was the spark plugs... seriously - $1500 for spark plugs?! Sure, when they basically have to pull the engine out! Again today - starter. It's a great car - I LOVE to drive it, and when it starts, I LOVE this car. In one year, we'll have spent (after today) almost $5000 in repairs. Try again, GM!"

Good value for the money.

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Outstanding exterior styling. Interior has too much plastic. Excellent gas mileage. Have had the vehicle since 2005 (bought it new). Four years into owning the car, developed a noticeable front-end squeak. Went round and round with the local Cadillac dealership to fix it correctly. After one year of this, they agreed to replace the front suspension control arms (warrantied) which fixed the problem. Idiots. Plan to keep it for ten+ years."

It definitely returns the favor!

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"This was my dream car for years. Finally bought an 05 and have never been happier. My V has after market exhaust, and a K&N filter so it sounds absolutely amazing. It takes work to keep it in peak performace but then again anything you have and value should be treated the same. I've never been happier about a car. It's an experience to drive now not just a way to get fron point A to point B."

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

"The Cadillac CTS is a very nice looking car but has a lot to be desired as far as the noise. This car is not a quite ride like one would think. I am very disappointed in my CTS"

pleased

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Tested this against the BMW 3 & 5 series and the CTS is better in every category and it cost less and routine maintenance is much less expensive. This is truly a well built American car. Great ride and fun to drive."

perfect

By on Saturday, June 12, 2010

"great car, better gas mileage than advertised ie 22 city 29 hwy.very stylish and comfortable seating with lumbar support and bose system is high quality"

Outstanding Value

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"The 2007 CTS I drive is a beautiful car. It is great on the highway and fun to drive. It is a head turner , I get a lot of positive comments from people. I am 5'6" and it is a great fit for me, however I would not recommend it for a tall person. My husband is 6'5" and his knees are up against the dashboard. He drives a GMC Yukon, which is a great fit for him."

i'm an owner baby

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"you wouldn't believe how fast this car is. and a cadillac no less!! quality and styling is ok-not great but not bad either. get a low mile example. people put their foot in these machines and without a warrenty you would not believe how much it will cost yis to fix these rides. remember these words or i'm going to have to tell you i told you so!!"

I Love my CTS

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"I jusrt started commuting over 120 miles a day. I spent the first week in a 3/4 ton Chevy truck (gas mileage killed me). I got the CTS and wow, what a pleasure to drive. With the low road noise and the great Bose system I don't mind being stuck in traffic as much. When there is no traffic and I can really drive the car I couldn't ask for much more. Handles great, pleanty of power, and comfortable as can be. Wife has an SLK230 and I'll take my cadillac any day."

Very Solid Vehicle

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"This vehicle has given me 54k trouble free miles. The 3.6 has plenty of power and the trans shifts are fast and accurate. The chassis is rock solid even without the sport package. Sophisticated ride that feels soft and firm at the same time. A few gripes, though..I'm 6' tall and my head scrapes the headliner. It has a sunroof that takes away a couple of inches of headroom. The 3.6 gets loud and course when the revs exceed 5k. The interior is a mess -cheap plastic abounds and the "info center" reminds me of the amber monochrome computer monitor I owned in 1990."

Love it!

By on Monday, November 10, 2008

"I love my CTS so much that I can't seem to trade it in. I've had it for 5 years now and have over 127k on it. I've gone through 2 sets of tires and one battery, but have never had any major problems. For the price, I can't seem to find anything that rides as smooth or looks as good as the CTS."

No words great enough

By on Saturday, November 01, 2008

"This car is hot, fast, drives insane! Nothing makes a statement more than a Black Cadillac on 20in black rims, no words could get out the way this car makes me feel cruising on the streets- all heads turn. Its Cadillac- I wouldnt expect anything less."

Excellent Car!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"This car is Cadillac's star! Very affordable luxury car. Priced low enough to own before retirement yet provides comfort, style and performance. I leased it but would purchase one now without hesitation. Haved had it for over a year without a single repair bill. Maintenance cost is similar to our other vehicles. You cannot own a more comfortable car. The sound system (which is standard) is excellent. It can give my Crossfire a run for it's money (not that we do that mind you)."

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"I've Owned my White 2004 CTS since Dec. '04 I've got 70,000 miles on it and 1 new set of tires, the Goodyear Eagles it came with were shot at 20,000.I have the 3.6...get about 25mpg if I can keep my foot off the floor boards, (not an easy thing to do) this car is FAST and Fun to drive. People look when you drive by, you feel as though you should hand them a Hanky to wipe the drool . Great Car, Mobil 1 oil, listen to your oil life meter, don't needlessly change it early."

By on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Very confortable ride good milage good pep and nice looking ride. Love it!!!"

great car

By on Saturday, March 15, 2008

"this car is a looker! it will turn heads. great response in power, plenty of power. handles curves without decelerating much, hugs the road like a glove, great sound system. just a great over all car. excellent fuel mileage. 27 mpg in the city 32 on the hwy."

Cool car even for younger guy

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I picky and I love this car. It will be a classic. It is stylish fast handles like a smaller car yet I can load my friends in and go to lunch in style."

All smiles after the first month

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"Absolutely the best decision I've made in the new year. I purchased a 2005 in the beginning of 2008, and could not have been happier. The performance, the look, the name. Lives up to the hype. Pros: Well done 400HP. Smooth even over 150MPH. Classy and luxurious, but definitely mean. Great service and support from Cadillac. Cons: Skip shift (has since been disabled), brake dust, MPG (does not get 20 even with heavy highway). But the dust and MPG are to be expected with this type of high-performance luxury. I would absolutely recommend this car, especially the '09 when available, to anyone in the market for high-performance luxury. Being 25 I get a lot of "why would you own a Cadillac" to which I sit them in it and say "this is why". Absolutely wonderful."

Fast, sharp looking & reliable

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

"I can't say enough good things about this car. I bought it new in 2004 and now have 47k on it. It has been dead reliable and always a pleasure to drive. The car is FAST, great looking and very comfortable. I highly recommend this car to any enthusiast."

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

"This car is great! Styling still looks fresh and the power and handling are fantastic. I have owned this car for almost 3 years and absolutely nothing has gone wrong. My only complaint are the stock tires which wore out at 22K. Replaced them with Yokahamas which are not wearing any better and aren't as good as the Goodyears in snow."

outstanding style and perormance

By on Sunday, December 02, 2007

"This car has the VVT 2.8 litre V6 with 210 HP,it has performed much better then I thought it would.The on highway MPG is 28-29, and around town 23-24.It is very quick off the line with fast very smooth shifts from the five speed auto.The turning radius is very tight(small).The ride is not too firm, but euro type, not soft or sloppy.This vehicle now has 17000 miles with not one problem,squeek,or rattle!!! I am quite impressed with the quility,plus the styling is one of akind.I feel for the price paid you get alot with the Caddy CTS."