2003 Cadillac CTS

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

I love my cts

By on Saturday, July 7, 2007

"I've had my CTS for about a year now (ive driven 25,000miles) and so far and I've enjoyed every minute. The handling is the best. Acceleration is better than you'd expect from 255hp. Seat is very comfortable (i'm 6'3) and everyone always wants me to drive. a few bad things would be the stock stereo is sub par. For example: the volume jumps from moderate to loud easily (1notch) and it does not look easy to replace with an aftermarket stereo. Sometimes i have to wait for the car to "boot up" to put down the windows. Other than that no problems. Other than maintenance, I've only had a bad battery a couple months back (no surprise), the water pump started to leak (replaced under warranty), and thats it so far. Still as smooth as when i bought it. Definitely recommended!"

iwanted this car for the styling

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

"and the sexy looks but man the cost of repairs is high dollar but it is a caddy so if your not happy with the cost buy a ford or chevy course anymore they are all costly to fix but as far as my cts love it its a blast to take a cruise in short or long"

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Friday, April 5, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, comfort, power, looks"

Cons: "Too low to the ground if you have back/hip problem"

"I always wanted a Cadillac so in 2006 I bought my very first one, a CTS Hi Feature. What an excellent choice! I've never had the first minute's trouble with this car except for replacing my blinker light twice. Other than the normal oil changes, scheduled maintenance and tire replacement, I've had no additional expense with my car. Sadly, with two hip replacements, it's time to move to something that's a little easier to get in and out of. I have a list of folks in our area that have stopped me and said, "When you sell your car, give me a call." It's a very classy looking car and appeals to young people so I should have no problem at all selling it."

Has been a Great car!!!!!

By on Friday, February 15, 2013

Pros: "Very dependable. Low upkeep."

"I have owned this car for seven years. Have not had one problem with this vehicle. Love it. Going to keep it."

My favorite car to ever own.

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

"My Maxima used to be my favorite car, but my CTS beats it hand down. Fun to drive. Luxurious. Comfortable. Sweet car. Love it. NO problems with it ever (knock on wood) and I've had mine for years. Would definitely buy another one."