2003 Cadillac CTS

Based on 494 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Overall enjoy this car a lot.

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Great looking, nice ride, fun to drive"

Cons: "Winter driving with rear wheel is not fun.."

"This was a car I dreamed about for a long time. I finally was able to buy a low mileage one that was two years old when I bought it. In three out of the four seasons I LOVE, LOVE driving this car. Being rear wheel drive in the ice and snow it is like driving a pretty ice skate on wheels. I have found that if I keep 80-100lbs of kitty litter in the trunk during winter months it is easier to keep on the road. Being a the first time owning a nicer car I learned maintenance costs are something to consider - it is more to maintain this car - as it is with all nicer cars."

not recommended for tall people

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"My husband and I love the look inside and out of our CTS but we are currently in the market for a sedan that fits our needs better. First of all the CTS does not handle well in snow and ice at all, not that we get much extreme weather where we live, but we did get a couple weeks of snow and ice in December and we didn't trust the car with the rear wheel drive and depended on our truck until roads were clear. If you are over 5'8, there is not enough leg room in the passenger seat when a car seat is in use directly behind. The glove box curves toward your knees and sits too low making for a very uncomfortable ride. I have yet to find the lombard support (which is a must when you are pregnant.) If you live in a sunshine state and have no kids, this car is perfect. For taller folks with kids, I wouldn't recommend the CTS, but rather the STS for more leg room."

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"I have to tell you that I have been nothing but dissapointed in my CTS, I bought an 2005 used and its been in the shop more times than I care to mention over little things that I would expect would be of better quaility being that it was a Cadillac."

By on Sunday, October 03, 2010

"Bought this 2003 CTS used from someone who was buying from auctions, and wholesaling to the public. The car was PRISTINE when we bought it even though it had 77000 miles on it. The only problems we have had so far (102000 miles now) are simple parts such as door lock and trunk release, plus the multi-cd kept jamming up, and was replaced with a single cd unit. Otherwise the car has been a great, fun car to drive! I will buy another CTS when I am done with this one. I suspect that I will have this one for some time yet, since it has been very well maintained by the previous owner."

2nd CTS

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"My 2007 is my second (also leased a 2005) and I absolutely love it. I cant wait to drive the "long way". Although tough to find; recommend the manual which is the smoothest transmission ever!"