2003 Cadillac CTS

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Rock Solid!

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"Great car from the moment I drove it off the lot. Awesome acceleration and handling. Very comfortable. Invest in a good set of tires to reduce the road noise and improve the handling. Had some issues with the ignition key sensor. The integrated Bose sounds awesome, but lacks in its delivery of critical vehicle conditions. Don't rely on it to tell your when to change your oil and other fluids, use your head!"

2003 CTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"First edition CTS w/ sport package owned for 5+ years. Value: Particularly when taking into account the GM benefit card which can accrue up to $500 per year over 7 years before expiration. Reliability: Didn't expect it to be perfect, and it hasn't been, a couple of recalls, a couple of pump replacements (one not under warranty, but the dealer picked up the tab). Quality: Seems fine, again not perfect. Performance: Fast enough, not too fast, quick enough, not too quick, keeps me out of trouble. Hit the sport mode button and disengage the skid control system for fun. handling with rear drive is great, drives well on highways w/ undulation and/or curves, stays down on the road providing driver confidence, steering radius is fantastic. Styling: I liked it when I bought it, still think it's attractive. Comfort: A good balance of sport and comfort in my opinion. Fairly quiet except under acceleration when the engine is quite loud, I'd prefer stealth to match it's design. I like the flexibility of the split rear seat to accomodate three golfers and clubs. I always volunteer to drive. Overall: It's still fun to drive and I'll hang on to it until some young relative can afford the trade in value, and then I'll buy the next version w/ AWD. I'd buy it again for what it is, not for what it's not."

Classy Car

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I really do like my Cadillac...I own the 2.8 liter and changed the grill to the stainless one with the lower grill also...It made a world of difference to me because I did not like the look of the stock grill..I have had nothing but positive comments about the car and it is performing perfectly...I also added the after market sun roof so the car is a real looker..This 40 year old is having a great time in this awesome car... If you are thinking of buying one go for it. for $35,000 I could not have bought a classier looking car"

I love my cts

By on Saturday, July 7, 2007

"I've had my CTS for about a year now (ive driven 25,000miles) and so far and I've enjoyed every minute. The handling is the best. Acceleration is better than you'd expect from 255hp. Seat is very comfortable (i'm 6'3) and everyone always wants me to drive. a few bad things would be the stock stereo is sub par. For example: the volume jumps from moderate to loud easily (1notch) and it does not look easy to replace with an aftermarket stereo. Sometimes i have to wait for the car to "boot up" to put down the windows. Other than that no problems. Other than maintenance, I've only had a bad battery a couple months back (no surprise), the water pump started to leak (replaced under warranty), and thats it so far. Still as smooth as when i bought it. Definitely recommended!"

iwanted this car for the styling

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

"and the sexy looks but man the cost of repairs is high dollar but it is a caddy so if your not happy with the cost buy a ford or chevy course anymore they are all costly to fix but as far as my cts love it its a blast to take a cruise in short or long"