2003 Cadillac CTS

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

iwanted this car for the styling

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

"and the sexy looks but man the cost of repairs is high dollar but it is a caddy so if your not happy with the cost buy a ford or chevy course anymore they are all costly to fix but as far as my cts love it its a blast to take a cruise in short or long"

Luxury

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "nice riding"

Cons: "Air bag not operating"

"Right front airbag needs repair"

Luxury

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "nice riding"

Cons: "Air bag not operating"

"Right front airbag needs repair"

Pros: "NONE"

Cons: "IT DOESNT WORK"

"I bought this car a year and a half ago and all it does it cause me problems. It is not even working now. It breaks down constantly. The car goes through oil like crazy. The CD player broke within a month. The car shakes violently and almost seems like it is having a hard time just staying on. It is by far the worst car I have ever owned. I have no clue why these cars are not recalled. I am now in the hole because I owe so much money still."

Pros: "NONE"

Cons: "IT DOESNT WORK"

Cons: "Doesn't work"

Ive always driven cadillacs...they wondrous cars.

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Quite and awesome "pick up" .. fund to drive."

"This car is better thn :good condition: it is : Very Good Condition....I'd say excellent, but it is a used car. The only way in this world that I would gt rid of this marvelous automobile is to trade it in on a used Mini Cooper of like value... probably have to pay a little boot, but OK if not too much. This car had 3 owners including me. So very clean...still smells "new car" amazing for a 7/8 yr old automobile. I need a Mini like I need a hole in my head, but I am 88 and would like to ad a little spice in my life before it all ends....I'm silly, but serious."

Overall enjoy this car a lot.

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Great looking, nice ride, fun to drive"

Cons: "Winter driving with rear wheel is not fun.."

"This was a car I dreamed about for a long time. I finally was able to buy a low mileage one that was two years old when I bought it. In three out of the four seasons I LOVE, LOVE driving this car. Being rear wheel drive in the ice and snow it is like driving a pretty ice skate on wheels. I have found that if I keep 80-100lbs of kitty litter in the trunk during winter months it is easier to keep on the road. Being a the first time owning a nicer car I learned maintenance costs are something to consider - it is more to maintain this car - as it is with all nicer cars."

loaded-has new michlien pilots, corners-race car

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Pros: "still smells new"

Cons: "I'll never get what is really worth"

"Our beauty has never been to a WalMart or Target parking lot (no door dings). Never been thru a car wash. Cleaned by me only with sponge & soapy water. Housed in our garage it s entire life"

Breaks down every 3,000 to 5,000 miles

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Engine issues that cannot be resolved"

Cons: "Pretty car"

"This car started breaking down at 42,736 miles and broken down every 3 to 5,000 since then. It has broken down with same problem 13 times, it has been towed in (including today) and the previous time it was towed in the dealership and Cadillac (GM) back east still could not find out what was wrong with it. Once again here I am without my car. Cadillac at GM needs to stand behind this vehicle and replace it with something that works and replace it back to when the first issue started while it was under warranty but their response is to try to sell me a new car instead."

Because of age & depreciation want to trade in

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "Excellent car in all respects"

Cons: "Never any problems except installled a new battery"

"Car is just like new no visible damage or otherwise. All excellent condition & always garaged. Service as required at all times."

I expected more from Cadillac

By on Monday, October 21, 2013

Pros: "Speed and power."

Cons: "Ugly interior"

"The outside style looks nice, I'll give them that. But Caddie should also be focused on interior style and quality. The 06 CTS looks ok on the outside, but the inside isn't too good. The glove compartment is ridiculously small. The car plastic on the inside squeaks a lot too, especially on turns. The gas guage is faulty. It shows half a tank, and at the next start up is a quarter. The plastic clips in the trunk are of the worst quality. They won't screw in well, plus they're uncomfortable to work with too. Mine is also using up to 2 quarts of oil in between oil changes. I'm getting ready to sell it and stick with my Accord. The pros: Great power and speed. Outer style."

I love this car

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "Classy, dependable, fun to drive"

"This is a great car, I went from a SUV to this caddy, thinking I was going to retire. I haven't, so this car doubles as my truck with the large trunk and fold down seats, there has been little I haven't been able to do in this car and do it in style. Everyone loves it's stylish lines. Cadillac has done a great job when they update to only change a little, so my little CTS is still very much in Style, drives & handles like a dream, & is economical to drive for a sports car."

i do not like very much

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I own this car

"I want to sell this car, because I have a new other car"

warning on this car

By on Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pros: "nice looking"

Cons: "everything else"

"Just purchased a 2006 cts from local dealership had to purchase the extended warranty for additional 1,500 dollars have owned 3 months 3000 miles in the shop already with 1200 worth of repair work its burned 2 quarts of oil since we purchased it and the dealership said that's normal for this car never owned a car that normally burns that much oil. Was disappointed also with the loud road noise I had a convertible that was quieter than this car now Im stuck with it put too much money down to walk away so mad right now could spit nails and now the dealership which is a caddy dealership says I have to come in every 1000 miles so they can check the oil and document it for the warranty to apply. feel like I got robbed don't buy this car if you do please do your homework.."

I want more cozy less sporty.

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

"The car is awesome, never any problems, well kept."

Simply wonderful car

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Best car I've ever owned."

Decent car fun to drive all plastic parts shatter

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "comfort, seats, agressive"

Cons: "mpg, quality of vihecle"

"The car is fun to drive but constantly has problems mechanically and electrical problems never end once you fix one thing another thing goes... If you have to replace electrical on the interior once you take dash apart all the plastic starts breaking because of 10 years old BLEH!!!"

good overall but very pricey to fix

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Ive owned it a year and other than a few things like a tune up and one front hub assemble it has other wise been trouble free. I would like to add that if I wasn't a mechanic by trade I may have purchased another vehicle because of the price shops and dealers charge for repairs or routine maintenance is just plain ridiculous unless money is no object"

Great handling

By on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pros: "handling"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The handling of the CTS is one of the best if not the best of this type of car. The turn-in is so sharp that it almost seems to pivot into parking spaces. High speed handling is very precise and confidence inspiring. There is plenty of power for any car in this segment. The leather seats don't disintergrate like so many other leather found in cars such as a Lexus. Gas mileage is ok but certainly not great at about 19 city and 25 highway. Even an Impala with the same engine gets better mileage."

Best car i have ever own.

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pros: "Fast car."

Cons: "not really good on gas."

"I had to BMW a 98 and a 01 both car where really unreliable always breaking down and really expensive to repair. I love BMW but gave up and bought a Cts I had 99000 miles when I bought it and now has 139000 miles, I have never had any problems with it besides the problems that every one with a 03/04 cts the reverse light cover fell off at the carwash and its 500.00 replace. The car runs great really fast even with 20 inch rims and low protires, it feels like your flying on the highway every one that travels with me loves the car. Im ready to upgrade to a new one and have a lot of people making me offers."

Hate it

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

"I bought this car and have had nothing but problems since I've had it. This car is nothing but a money pit!!"

Nice vehicle!

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

"This car (cadillac) is the first I have ever owned. The style of it is sporty but also has a luxury look and feel. It drives very nice and smooth. The quality of this car is superb. I would recommend this vehicle! I have enjoyed this car. It gets about 23mpg in city. I would not recommend the model that carries the north or north star motor--heard bad reports on it.Hope this helps."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25