2015 Cadillac ATS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,614 - $40,332.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/7.7

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Love my ATS 2.0 turbo coupe

By on Thursday, January 14, 2016

Pros: "comfort, gas mileage"

Cons: "back seat very tight"

"This is the first Cadillac I have owned. I love it! Quiet, comfortable and sporty...plus I am averaging 40 mpg on the highway..unbelievable, would have been hybrid numbers a few years back. Plenty of performance when you need and I love all the features, everything works perfectly from the Cue system."

Best in Class! Must buy!

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pros: "Best Value in its Class"

"First let me say, I own a MB C300 and have owned a Lexus IS, and BMW 5 Series. Previously I would have NEVER considered this car. I researched the BMW 1's &3's, Audi A4, and MB C300 and found this car to offer more for the money. Finally Cadillac has what I believe a car to be superior to those above. I'm still not a fan of the hard angle exterior, but the interior treatments match and IMO are better than the competition. I believe you will find the same things I found. I purchased the entry level model as it is for my wife's commute. I would have purchased the Luxury line, but she was satisfied with the entry level and the price was right. The base engine is sufficient, but not impressive. I'd recommend you test drive the turbo and decide for yourself. We both love the car and it is expected to hold its value to match the imports. T me, this purchase is a no brainer and as someone who has owned nearly every German made vehicle, this one has me sold"

I love my ATS Turbo Performance

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

"This is my first Cadillac and I can honestly say this is a World Class Vehicle. It is fun to drive, has safety features on it that are not even available on a comparable Audi, Mercedes C class or BMW 3 series. The safety alert seats has already saved me from an accident. The CUE technology is awesome. The natural voice recognition works great; I love the 3D navigation map and the bluetooth technology. I love the way the outside lites up when I unlock it. With the Brembo brakes and the coating on the brakes, I get no brake dust on my wheels. This is a Turbo and premium fuel is only recommended so I use regular fuel. It only affect my MPG by 1 mile (I get 24 city/30 hwy); I get no hesitation, no sputtering...just a great driving car. I would recommend this car to anyone!"

ATS better than the rest!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Design. Cost, Quailty, Horsepower, Ride, Gadgets."

Cons: "Small backseats (same with all in class)."

"I owned a used CTS for years and loved it. Looked at BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus etc. The ATS is the clear winner. Better ride. Better engine (V-6 in mine). Better design. Better quality Less cost. The 321 Horsepower V-6 is almost scary off the line but the AWD and traction control keep it under control. The only negatives on this car are the smaller backseat, but that is true for all the other similar cars. The trunk is smaller but very functional."

Best car i have ever owned

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Comfort, CUE, Looks,FactoryWarranty"

Cons: "None just know what option come with each package"

"I recently bought the 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T automatic. I has the CUE and black leather interior. First i must say that seats are by far the most comfortable i have ever sat in. The leather is soft and very well put together. I am 6 ft tall and have no problem sitting in any position in this car. The CUE is amazing and fun to play with. If you have used a smart phone before than this will be easy to use. If you have not then look no further because cadillac gives a free 3rd gen ipad that has a CUE app for learning made easy. The Bose stereo is clear and loud, speaker system with a 10 in subwoofer in the back window. I was dodging tumble weeds the other day and the car performed every-time (tight, and no roll feeling and it got better in sport mode). Also for a 4 cylinder it has a very good amount of pull when the pedal is pushed every time. Safety was not a big player in my mind but this car just received a 5 star all round crash rating. Last thing i have to say is that its comfy and fairly fast. I would buy another if i could"