2014 Cadillac ATS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,448 - $32,451.

10/7.8

9.3

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

10.0/10
Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

overpriced overrated non-luxury

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "handling"

Cons: "see below"

"2.5L engine runs surprisingly effortlessly at speed but comes nowhere near 34mpg, gets 29 in flat Fla. Handling is great but road noise TERRIBLE. Ride stiff in any mode. Radio, A/C controls, etc are ridiculously overcomplicated and non-intuitive. The salesman didn't know how to use them. Would be better off with twist or slide levers. Touch the panel anywhere and settings change and leave fingerprints. My radar detector cord changes settings. Prefer my 97 cargo van for its more luxurious ride and lack of road noise!"

I love my ATS Turbo Performance

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

"This is my first Cadillac and I can honestly say this is a World Class Vehicle. It is fun to drive, has safety features on it that are not even available on a comparable Audi, Mercedes C class or BMW 3 series. The safety alert seats has already saved me from an accident. The CUE technology is awesome. The natural voice recognition works great; I love the 3D navigation map and the bluetooth technology. I love the way the outside lites up when I unlock it. With the Brembo brakes and the coating on the brakes, I get no brake dust on my wheels. This is a Turbo and premium fuel is only recommended so I use regular fuel. It only affect my MPG by 1 mile (I get 24 city/30 hwy); I get no hesitation, no sputtering...just a great driving car. I would recommend this car to anyone!"

Great Entry-Level Luxury Choice

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Style, drive performance, overall value"

Cons: "iPhone integration and trunk space"

"After doing research and analysis on over 10 different cars in this division (incldg BMW 3; Lincoln MKZ; Lexus ES350; Audi A4; Mercedes C-Class, Infinity G37 and the new Q50, Acura TL, etc.) I choose the ATS. In fact, when I began looking I wasn't even considering a Cadillac. However, once I saw it and once I drove it I was sold. Very stylish both inside and out. Strong technology. However what really sold me was the drive. The ATS 2.0T Premium model performed very well. I compared the drive to my 2006 Infiniti G35...but with a little less horsepower. The ATS is a very nice car...I love driving it! My two minor complaints are that accessing the music on your iPhone is not easy (I use a seperate iPod now) and the trunk could be a little larger. Other than that...it's GREAT!"

An excellent buy. Worth looking at!

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, looks great, great value"

Cons: "clumsy infotainment (CUE)"

"I purchased the base 2.5 recently and am nothing short of thrilled with my new ATS! It fits my family of 5 better than my previous ford did. Kids say back seat is much roomier and comfier. It handles superbly and so much fun to drive. It looks great inside and out and offers great features at the base level. I did some some comparison shopping and for the same amount of money with similar options, I could have purchased a Ford Taurus, Kia Optima, or Hyundai Azera. I'll take the Caddy thanks! Plus, none of those guys will pay for my maintenance for 4 years/ 50k like Cadillac does. My only complaint is with the CUE. I had SYNC in my ford and I have to say that was a little better for hands free calling than the Cadillac. I am used hitting a phone button, then a voice button and saying the name from my contacts in my phone. In the Cadillac I have to use the voice system to activate the dialing feature, then speak the number I want to dial (for some reason it wont recognize the namers from contacts). All in all, a total score for the price!"

Love my ats

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

"This car is great!! I have 2.0 turbo and this car moves.. I had 300 prior but this car is the best!"

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next