2014 Cadillac ATS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $38,753 - $39,990.

10/7.8

9.3

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
    10.0/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Best car I've ever owned, never leaving cadillac!!

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pros: "Price, fun, looks, handling, everything"

Cons: "Not much storage space inside, that's it"

"This car is amazing. I have the 2.0L turbo, 6 speed manual. Always owned 2 door sport coupes before this car, now i needed a 4 door sedan. This is the perfect mix of a 4 door family car, and super quick, great handling sports car. The only reason I gave a 9 out of 10 for quality is because I had to bring it to the dealer to fix a speaker rattling and a sunroof issue. I get compliments on this car all the time as well. This car blows away BMW, Audi, and Lexus."

Awesome car

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "Turbo engine, Brembo brakes, magnetic ride control"

Cons: "Tight back seat"

"Great power, strong brakes, and the magnetic ride control suspension is top notch. Great HID lights with LED daytimes, looks awesome. Car is so smooth at high speed. This car is begging to be tracked but I don't have time. Its my commuter, and I see a combined MPG of 22MPG. Takes a little time to get used to the CUE system and not having any push buttons, but if you have an Iphone, its pretty much like that. The quality of interior is great and the exterior has European lines, love this car....."

New kid on the block and it lives up to the hype

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

Pros: "Great price, good power, and insane handling"

Cons: "6 foot 2 buyer beware lol its a small sedan"

"Cadillac stepped up its game with this sporty little sedan. Moves like it weighs 500 lbs less than its "curb weight" It has a generation 3 ecotech, in less words, it's overbuilt and loves to eat the boost from the little twin scroll charger it has strapped to it, but don't let the word turbo scare you off, if you feel lag let me know because I don't. As for styling, I can say it feels like a cockpit but with more "stuff" cool touch screen and very few actual buttons. Pretty good gas mileage but I came from a gas guzzler so opinions may vary. Overall a great car and I'm happy to see Cadillac throw its hat back in the ring."

STAND OUT CAR

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

"FIRST NORTH AMERICAN CAR FOR ME SINCE 1998 I RESEARCHED THIS CAR TO DEATH BEFORE MAKING MY FINAL DECISION. THE CLOSEST CAR TO THIS IN MY OPINION IS THE AUDI A4. AWESOME LEASE RATES AND GM INCENTIVES WAS ICING ON THE CAKE. THE FIT IN FINISH IS EXCELLENT, AND MY LEATHER SEATS IN THE PERFORMANCE PACKAGE ARE AMAZING OFFERING COMFORT AND STYLE. PUSH THIS CAR INTO ANY CORNER OR TAKE OFF FROM A TRAFFIC LIGHT IT MOVES YOU! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR WITHOUT AWD. MY 2L TURBO IS GIVING ME CITY/HIGHWAY COMBINED DRIVING OF 8.2L/100KM."

Glad I came back to an American brand

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Stellar quality & a true drivers car!"

Cons: "Gas mileage, CUE"

"I haven't purchased an American car since 1996 and during that time I have owned two BMWs, two Acuras, an Audi and a Lexus. I was hesitant about going with the Cadillac but I always said 'when America can build one that truly competes I will buy it'. After seeing the ATS beat the all time champ of sports sedans the 335i I knew I had to at least give it a look. After driving it I was hooked. It truly is a drivers car that equals or exceeds anything from Germany or Japan and that is something as an American I am proud of. Quality so far has been stellar. The only negative I can comment on is the gas mileage is not great and the CUE system is just a little cumbersome but other than that it is a fantastic car!"

Great sports sedan that beats a 3 series!

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, manual transmission, build quality"

Cons: "Small trunk, engine note"

"I have owned my ATS for approximately 6 months. During that time the car has proven itself as a capable performer in all areas. This car really succeeds in the handling department with firm, but not stiff, suspension and steering that is on par or better than class leaders. I have not seen any reviews that do the interior of this car justice. Cadillac has emphasized the hand sewn look of its interiors and every friend or family member compliments the modern look and material quality of the interior. Hard plastics are hard to come by on the inside of this car. My car is a base 2.0T with the manual transmission and that combination really offers one of the best driving experiences available and at a price lower than most competitors."

Love my ATS!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Lots of nice features for the money,"

Cons: "Nothing so far.."

"I love the car. It's beautiful and fun to drive. My first Cadillac and it hasn't disappointed. The CUE infotainment system is absolutely awesome! A great alternative to the cookie cutter, dime-a-dozen BMWs."

Love my ATS!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Lots of nice features for the money,"

Cons: "Nothing so far.."

Fun to drive

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Looks, performance, handling"

Cons: "CUE, back seat and trunk space"

"The ATS is a great handling car. The 3.6 engine provide plenty of power. We have the performance model so the ride is a little too stiff for my wife's liking but it is not all that bad. The only negative on the car is the back seat and trunk are rather cramped. Unless you travel with adults in the back frequently it shouldn't be a huge problem. One thing I didn't consider when purchasing was how tight the back seat would be with a baby seat installed for the grandkids. We have had zero problems with the ATS. If you drive the car frequently you will get used to the CUE however the occasional driver may have to retrain themselves each time in the car. If you like performance at a modest cost you should like the ATS."

ATS better than the rest!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Design. Cost, Quailty, Horsepower, Ride, Gadgets."

Cons: "Small backseats (same with all in class)."

"I owned a used CTS for years and loved it. Looked at BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus etc. The ATS is the clear winner. Better ride. Better engine (V-6 in mine). Better design. Better quality Less cost. The 321 Horsepower V-6 is almost scary off the line but the AWD and traction control keep it under control. The only negatives on this car are the smaller backseat, but that is true for all the other similar cars. The trunk is smaller but very functional."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next