2014 Cadillac ATS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $38,293 - $39,728.

10/7.8

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

Best in Class! Must buy!

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pros: "Best Value in its Class"

"First let me say, I own a MB C300 and have owned a Lexus IS, and BMW 5 Series. Previously I would have NEVER considered this car. I researched the BMW 1's &3's, Audi A4, and MB C300 and found this car to offer more for the money. Finally Cadillac has what I believe a car to be superior to those above. I'm still not a fan of the hard angle exterior, but the interior treatments match and IMO are better than the competition. I believe you will find the same things I found. I purchased the entry level model as it is for my wife's commute. I would have purchased the Luxury line, but she was satisfied with the entry level and the price was right. The base engine is sufficient, but not impressive. I'd recommend you test drive the turbo and decide for yourself. We both love the car and it is expected to hold its value to match the imports. T me, this purchase is a no brainer and as someone who has owned nearly every German made vehicle, this one has me sold"

Best car i have ever owned

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Comfort, CUE, Looks,FactoryWarranty"

Cons: "None just know what option come with each package"

"I recently bought the 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T automatic. I has the CUE and black leather interior. First i must say that seats are by far the most comfortable i have ever sat in. The leather is soft and very well put together. I am 6 ft tall and have no problem sitting in any position in this car. The CUE is amazing and fun to play with. If you have used a smart phone before than this will be easy to use. If you have not then look no further because cadillac gives a free 3rd gen ipad that has a CUE app for learning made easy. The Bose stereo is clear and loud, speaker system with a 10 in subwoofer in the back window. I was dodging tumble weeds the other day and the car performed every-time (tight, and no roll feeling and it got better in sport mode). Also for a 4 cylinder it has a very good amount of pull when the pedal is pushed every time. Safety was not a big player in my mind but this car just received a 5 star all round crash rating. Last thing i have to say is that its comfy and fairly fast. I would buy another if i could"

Awesome Drive and Oh so Comfortable!

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "Good looking. Great comfort. Great drive!"

Cons: "Gas mileage is slightly less than expected."

"Traded in a Mercedes C250 coupe for this ATS. The seats are more comfortable and I have a great CUE system which I love! Way more bang for the buck! Turns smoothly, hugging the road, I get compliments galore from young and old, and the service and oil changes are all covered by Cadillac! Also got a free Ipad for purchasing a car with the CUE infotainment system! Can't beat that! Now the C250 was a nice ride, and I have also owned a 2005 CTS, a Jag X-Type, and a BMW 328i. And so far, this car beats them all! Its also nice to use plain old gas instead of premium! The mileage estimates (mine) are about 21 city and 31 hwy with my driving, which is not pedal to the metal."

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Saturday, November 03, 2012

Pros: "Incredible handling and performance."

Cons: "None."

"We've owned a Jag and still own a BMW. They got everything about this car right. Incredible handling and performance. Beautiful styling and great interior. CUE system is great! This is the best car I've ever driven."

ATS better than the rest!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Design. Cost, Quailty, Horsepower, Ride, Gadgets."

Cons: "Small backseats (same with all in class)."

"I owned a used CTS for years and loved it. Looked at BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus etc. The ATS is the clear winner. Better ride. Better engine (V-6 in mine). Better design. Better quality Less cost. The 321 Horsepower V-6 is almost scary off the line but the AWD and traction control keep it under control. The only negatives on this car are the smaller backseat, but that is true for all the other similar cars. The trunk is smaller but very functional."