2015 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,450 - $23,084.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/6.8

Based on 84 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Such a great value for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Great pickup"

Cons: "N/A"

"This vehicle has tons of standard features and gets great gas mileage. I commute 2 hours a day and get about 30 MPG Highway. This is a great car for young business professional, or someone looking to downsize from a larger vehicle. A+!"

My New Verano

By on Monday, January 7, 2013

Pros: "ride, style, comfort, safe feeling"

Cons: "gas mileage- I average 26mpg combined. not bad"

"I am thrilled with my 2013 Verano! I test droved Mazda, Scion, Toyota,Honda, and Nissan (several models of each brand), and the Verano beat them all easily for me. I wanted a quiet, extremely comfortable, well powered, smooth riding, with bluetooth etc... I got all that and more. Love the fact that I can get the exact PSI in each tire at any time. Love the dual climate control, backup camera, and remote start. All standard! XM satellite radio, onstar, automatic lights and defroster. I got the red one and the color is beautiful. Fun to drive. No wind noise at 95miles per hour. What?!"

The Verano is stylish, reliable,and comfortable

By on Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Fuel Economy, Stylish"

Cons: "No power seats"

"I have three kids and the buick fits us comfortably. I love the Onstar and built in touch screen satellite radio. The mpg is great and the fuel is very reasonable. The leather seats trimming is a plus. Overall I love my 2012 luxury car."

Very Smart Buy

By on Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pros: "Great price, interior and toys are wonderful"

Cons: "Back seats are on the small side..."

"I have owned this vehicle for approximately 3 months, and the more time goes by, the more I realize what a smart buy it was. MPG is not the greatest, but it is not bad either. The interior is awesome - I think it is very comparable to my brother's BMW at a MUCH lower price. The vehicle handles great, and it provides for a pleasant drive to work every morning..."

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Great price for feeling of luxery."

Cons: "Lumbar support too much if you are short."

"My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced car that had at least some feeling of luxury. Not easy to do! We found the Verano and were in love with it. Granted we did lease, but the monthly price was less than the lease on his Honda Civic (which I HATED). You feel like you are driving a 45K car w/ the leatherette interior (OK so that's the nice term for fake leather, but it is very nice looking/feeling), very comfy seats, quiet interior cabin even doing 85 mph on the highway and handles so well. Even the lower end model we bought has some nice upgrades like the touch screen and HUGE back up camera (I have a GMC Terrain and it's back up camera is worthless). Excellent gas mileage on the highway. We averaged 38 mpg on our most recent long trip. Fair in the city. We actually like this car so much that we decided to buy out the lease when my lease is up on the Terrain, and I'm taking it! My only complaint would be that at 5'3" it is difficult to find lumbar support that doesn't end up in my thoracic spine. That is a little issue w/ the drivers seat and I have yet to figure out if I can adjust it. But overall, I/We are very happy with this car."