2014 Buick Verano

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Good looking car

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "perfect price range with all the safety available"

Cons: "passenger seat isn't powered ?"

"Car is complete, no issues from day I bought it ! Has heated steering wheel and seats for the winter. Nice midsize car"

Value!!!

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Lots of Features for the Price!"

"Just a Heads up I do sell vehicles. I sell 7 Brands and My 2012 Buick Verano is the BEST vehicle I have ever owned. My Family likes to travel and to date we have 58,000 Miles. I am still on my First Set of tires and expect to get 70K to 80K out of them. The Leather is still just as soft as the Day I took it home! You get a lot of features for the Money. I got the Standard model and it still had touchscreen, bluetooth with USB Port and Audio Jack. Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel Remote Start and much more! I have averaged 31 MPG!! not bad for a car that window stickers at 32 MPG on the highway! If you are looking for a Good car with lots of Features at a Great Price You should buy a Verano!"

Best Car EVER!

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Comfy and fun to drive"

Cons: "blind spots"

"This is by far the best car I have ever had! I love love love it! I think I was charged about $2,000 more than the value but I still love the car. Never thought to look here until now! Oh well."

Love Driving this car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "Drives great, easy to get in and out of I am 66"

Cons: "No garage door opener,"

"Love the car but I wish it had a garage door opener on it. Love the heated seats but I would trade the heated steering wheel for garage door opener. Also surprised no power seat on passenger seat. LOVE the lane assistant to help with the dead spot all cars have. Very happy we got this car."

Phenominal car.

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "features, comfort, quiet cabin."

Cons: "could have had a little more power for the size."

"When I was shopping for a new car, I had very few prerequisites for features. Just minimal, cd/air/cruise/good fuel economy. After shopping around a bit and coincidentally enough found the one I loved when accompanying a friend to purchase a new car. Hands down, features to dollars this is a champ. The Warranty is great on its own 4yr/50k, the cabin is extremely quiet, the engine has plenty of power, automatic climate control, bluetooth, keyless, 7" touch screen, syncs with my smart phone to not only play pandora but streaming from any other source of music you have access to on your phone, back up camera- which are standard, Onstar - which I don't even have to be near my car to get any type of information i Need from the tire pressure or remote start - lock or unlock. in addition to more. I got it for a great deal - well under MSRP and an extended warranty for 72k bumper to bumper."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals