2014 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,815 - $23,468.

10/6.9

Based on 58 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Give American cars their due!!!!

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "Many different reasons."

Cons: "larger reat seat room."

"You know I get sick & tired of the ragging towards domestic cars vs imports. I know the ratings for all Asian cars can't be touched. The European market also gets it's share. Let's take into consideration that Asian are not the same Asian as when they first hit the American market.Granted the Toyota Corona not the Corolla for those too young to know the difference was a simple vehicle that you could literally drive into the ground, and that was true UNTIL they totally understood the American way of doing things. Now when you see 12-16 bays at the various dealerships it's not all for oil changes. Now to the European side of things I have in my lifetime owned 2 German,and 1 English. I must admit my 68 Karmann Ghia ragtop was truly a great, great car, however the rest are over priced to maintain and repair.I remember the radiator cap for the 73 Audi was over $14 and the same for a Chevy was $6. So I guess if you have the cake to spend on these luxury wheels it's acceptable to overspend. We just purchased a left over 2014 Buick Verano Base. It was a 14 leftover and we got it for $16,990. We are very pleased with this vehicle, just keep in mind it's not trying to be a Beemer or Lexus. For the price point we're happy. We had also owned 4 Saturns and still own a 2008 Vue with 47,000 miles. ( sorry they stopped making them. The Buick rides great, the 2.4 ltr gets bashed by domestic car critics. I feel it's very capable in handling the highway approach situations. It's comfortable in the front, however the rear seating is about right for people under 6 feet. The vehicle came with most of the equipment that the more expensive trims that go with a Verano. The car still has remote start, backup camera, blue tooth, 6 speed auto with 6 speed manual and other features that are too many to list in this review. So, if you feel foreign is the only way to go that's OK, however, America has come a long, long way in the production of smaller to medium sized rides. We were and still are the makers of the best luxury cars and I feel no one will ever dethrone us."

White Diamond Turbo Verano

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Quiet cabin,ride,safety,price,fit and finish, NVH"

Cons: "Rear seat legroom, to many buttons on the dash"

"My wife and I wanted a medium size car to take some trips in and it had to be quiet and comfortable. The front has enough room and the seats are very soft,car feels very solid and corners and rides very smooth. The back seats are comfy but the legroom is cramped, but we did not want to go bigger. Its a mid-size car and the value for the money is fantastic! Buick and GM did a great job with this car and the safety equipment is phenomenal! Love this ride!"

Need more leg room when exiting vehicle

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Heated seats and remote start in cold weather"

Cons: "exiting vehicle; feet need more exit room"

"leg room left of brake pedal would allow easier exit"

Good looking car

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "perfect price range with all the safety available"

Cons: "passenger seat isn't powered ?"

"Car is complete, no issues from day I bought it ! Has heated steering wheel and seats for the winter. Nice midsize car"

Best Car EVER!

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Comfy and fun to drive"

Cons: "blind spots"

"This is by far the best car I have ever had! I love love love it! I think I was charged about $2,000 more than the value but I still love the car. Never thought to look here until now! Oh well."