2014 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,180 - $22,992.

10/6.9

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Bought may 2nd ,

By on Thursday, June 04, 2015

Pros: "alot bells and whisltes, comfotable,fits in garage"

Cons: "extirior walls thin"

"have 800 miles on it and the car has a lot of bells and whistles. Fun to drive, very comfortable, little small for passengers but nice for 2 people. Has a phone in dash, Sirius, on star, ignition start when your outside and car is locked! Has a lot more little gadgets that are cool! Buick gave me an outstanding deal! Go to dealership and bargain them to death. Walk away , they will call with a better price. Good luck! Fun car, AMERAICAM MADE !!!!! AMERICAN NAME!!!! BUICK!"

great car except

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great price, quality materials"

Cons: "resale value barely 55% after just two years"

"coming up on two year lease end.....wonderful experience.. the highs...quality materials, great handling and ride, easy controls and i love Onstar...the bad..no lumbar support. no rear a/c vents..gas mileage barely acceptable. too much power.yes, too much power....it's an upgraded Chevy Cruze.... put a diesel engine in it for great gas mileage and I'd buy another one. car does not hold any resale value..dealer will get car back on termination date."

GREAT CAR

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

"LIKE TO SEE 8 SPEED"

very very nice

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "handling, comfort, luxury"

Cons: "mileage"

"poorer mileage than i would like, but handles like a sports car!"

Give American cars their due!!!!

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "Many different reasons."

Cons: "larger reat seat room."

"You know I get sick & tired of the ragging towards domestic cars vs imports. I know the ratings for all Asian cars can't be touched. The European market also gets it's share. Let's take into consideration that Asian are not the same Asian as when they first hit the American market.Granted the Toyota Corona not the Corolla for those too young to know the difference was a simple vehicle that you could literally drive into the ground, and that was true UNTIL they totally understood the American way of doing things. Now when you see 12-16 bays at the various dealerships it's not all for oil changes. Now to the European side of things I have in my lifetime owned 2 German,and 1 English. I must admit my 68 Karmann Ghia ragtop was truly a great, great car, however the rest are over priced to maintain and repair.I remember the radiator cap for the 73 Audi was over $14 and the same for a Chevy was $6. So I guess if you have the cake to spend on these luxury wheels it's acceptable to overspend. We just purchased a left over 2014 Buick Verano Base. It was a 14 leftover and we got it for $16,990. We are very pleased with this vehicle, just keep in mind it's not trying to be a Beemer or Lexus. For the price point we're happy. We had also owned 4 Saturns and still own a 2008 Vue with 47,000 miles. ( sorry they stopped making them. The Buick rides great, the 2.4 ltr gets bashed by domestic car critics. I feel it's very capable in handling the highway approach situations. It's comfortable in the front, however the rear seating is about right for people under 6 feet. The vehicle came with most of the equipment that the more expensive trims that go with a Verano. The car still has remote start, backup camera, blue tooth, 6 speed auto with 6 speed manual and other features that are too many to list in this review. So, if you feel foreign is the only way to go that's OK, however, America has come a long, long way in the production of smaller to medium sized rides. We were and still are the makers of the best luxury cars and I feel no one will ever dethrone us."