2014 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,691 - $23,326.

10/6.9

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Phenominal car.

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "features, comfort, quiet cabin."

Cons: "could have had a little more power for the size."

"When I was shopping for a new car, I had very few prerequisites for features. Just minimal, cd/air/cruise/good fuel economy. After shopping around a bit and coincidentally enough found the one I loved when accompanying a friend to purchase a new car. Hands down, features to dollars this is a champ. The Warranty is great on its own 4yr/50k, the cabin is extremely quiet, the engine has plenty of power, automatic climate control, bluetooth, keyless, 7" touch screen, syncs with my smart phone to not only play pandora but streaming from any other source of music you have access to on your phone, back up camera- which are standard, Onstar - which I don't even have to be near my car to get any type of information i Need from the tire pressure or remote start - lock or unlock. in addition to more. I got it for a great deal - well under MSRP and an extended warranty for 72k bumper to bumper."

Over all a really good vehicle.

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

Pros: "Inexpensive for what you get, very comfort & quiet"

Cons: "Not very powerful"

"This is a well-made car. The ride is smooth, comfortable and very quiet. It gets admirable gas mileage around town (22+ in AZ with the A/C on all the time and 30+ on the road with a semi lead foot. It has lots of standard features that are upgrades on most other cars. I have had zero issues with the car. The lease deals on the car are very affordable. Unfortunately they do not hold their value. I may just lease another!"

Great! Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable.

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "Value, quiet, looks fancy, features"

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy and my 2.4 L engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

First Buick and Impressed

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "A Great Small Luxery Car"

Cons: "Interior is tight on space"

"I am pleasantly surprised how well Buick did with the Verano. It is not perfect, but for a small car and very good price it is a great car. Ride and quietness is what sold me. Good options, nice styling, and very comfortable car. The door pockets could be better designed to hold a drink, missing a coin holder, and could use more storage areas. The cabin is a bit tight on space, but you do get used to it. Very good MPG, engine is pretty good with acceleration, transmission shifts smooth. Very quiet and well built. No regrets here."

great car except

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great price, quality materials"

Cons: "resale value barely 55% after just two years"

"coming up on two year lease end.....wonderful experience.. the highs...quality materials, great handling and ride, easy controls and i love Onstar...the bad..no lumbar support. no rear a/c vents..gas mileage barely acceptable. too much power.yes, too much power....it's an upgraded Chevy Cruze.... put a diesel engine in it for great gas mileage and I'd buy another one. car does not hold any resale value..dealer will get car back on termination date."