2013 Buick Verano

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Very Happy!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy, handles great, front leg room"

Cons: "rear leg room, cloth/vinyl seats, climate settings"

"I have had my Verano for a little over a year. We bought it in summer (fitting given it's name) and I drove it through it's first winter here in Michigan. It handled and handles amazingly in rain, snow, and shine. It is really nice for 2 person road trips. It's a little tight for 4 adults to fit in for long (3+hr) road trips, but does it's best to accommodate. The rear trunk space is excellent. The folding rear seats are very easy to use for larger items. Gas mileage isn't comparable to fuel efficient brothers, however, I noticed that when I turn off the traction control I can hit 30MPG easily with a mix of freeway and city driving. If I don't turn it off I get about 26 in the city and 29 freeway. I am not a slow driver. I have to navigate around a lot of large semi trucks on the freeway. I drive 37 miles to work, then back again, each day so for me the fuel economy is great. I love the pick-up and pep in the car. The sound system is really nice for not being bose or alpine. The lack of outside noise is to die for! I am always shocked when I roll down my windows and hear a loud motorcycle. I simply roll the windows back up and enjoy the silence. I really love my Verano. I have had a few problems that the dealership has taken care of. One was a recall. The other was a bit more tricky I guess. Ultimately, in the year I have had the car, I feel I made the right purchase."

Great daily driver

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "performance, comfort, mileage, leather"

Cons: "No exterior trunk release, auto shift transmission"

"I bought this car after putting 130K on my SRT-4. I needed a car for work related travel without losing my soul to a boring sedan. This one hit the mark perfectly. the turbo pulls it great and the engineers seem to have found the sweet spot for comfort and performance. I get better mileage than listed and I don't drive slowly... I wanted to buy an American car, but didn't rule out anything. I am very happy with this car!"

Great commuter car

By on Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pros: "gas mileage, ride, quite ride, handles great"

Cons: "small outside mirrors, passenger seat"

"We almost didn't bother to look at the car because of a review we read, glad we took a look and bought. The Verona is easy on gas, easy to park, rides like a much larger car and its quite ride are hard to beat, We bought it for my wife's "every day" car, after reading about the construction of a Verona I feel she's safer in it than many of the other compacts. She loves the peppy motor, the keyless start feature and the way the car handles, it has a firm feel to it. the only changes I would have made are larger outside mirrors and a power seat on the passenger side"

Great small car

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pros: "Roomy interior, great features and looks great."

Cons: "No power seat."

"I was reluctant to purchase a small car after driving full and mid-sized sedans all my life. But this car doesn't feel small at all. I am tall and need lots of legroom and headroom, and this car fits the bill perfectly. The four-cylinder engine is quite peppy and has great pick-up. It's average on mileage, but still much better than any car I've ever owned. I love the rear back-up camera and the bluetooth connectivity. I have the base model and it is still very well equipped. It would be nice to have a power seat, but that is a small point. And the price was right. I came in under budget on this car. I look forward to many good years from this car."

Excellent vehicle, great value!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Great car, even an entry level model is loaded with opptions. Quiet, great ride, good mix of performance and economy. 2 years, 19,000 miles and not one complaint."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals