2013 Buick Verano

Based on 58 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Give American cars their due!!!!

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "Many different reasons."

Cons: "larger reat seat room."

"You know I get sick & tired of the ragging towards domestic cars vs imports. I know the ratings for all Asian cars can't be touched. The European market also gets it's share. Let's take into consideration that Asian are not the same Asian as when they first hit the American market.Granted the Toyota Corona not the Corolla for those too young to know the difference was a simple vehicle that you could literally drive into the ground, and that was true UNTIL they totally understood the American way of doing things. Now when you see 12-16 bays at the various dealerships it's not all for oil changes. Now to the European side of things I have in my lifetime owned 2 German,and 1 English. I must admit my 68 Karmann Ghia ragtop was truly a great, great car, however the rest are over priced to maintain and repair.I remember the radiator cap for the 73 Audi was over $14 and the same for a Chevy was $6. So I guess if you have the cake to spend on these luxury wheels it's acceptable to overspend. We just purchased a left over 2014 Buick Verano Base. It was a 14 leftover and we got it for $16,990. We are very pleased with this vehicle, just keep in mind it's not trying to be a Beemer or Lexus. For the price point we're happy. We had also owned 4 Saturns and still own a 2008 Vue with 47,000 miles. ( sorry they stopped making them. The Buick rides great, the 2.4 ltr gets bashed by domestic car critics. I feel it's very capable in handling the highway approach situations. It's comfortable in the front, however the rear seating is about right for people under 6 feet. The vehicle came with most of the equipment that the more expensive trims that go with a Verano. The car still has remote start, backup camera, blue tooth, 6 speed auto with 6 speed manual and other features that are too many to list in this review. So, if you feel foreign is the only way to go that's OK, however, America has come a long, long way in the production of smaller to medium sized rides. We were and still are the makers of the best luxury cars and I feel no one will ever dethrone us."

White Diamond Turbo Verano

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Quiet cabin,ride,safety,price,fit and finish, NVH"

Cons: "Rear seat legroom, to many buttons on the dash"

"My wife and I wanted a medium size car to take some trips in and it had to be quiet and comfortable. The front has enough room and the seats are very soft,car feels very solid and corners and rides very smooth. The back seats are comfy but the legroom is cramped, but we did not want to go bigger. Its a mid-size car and the value for the money is fantastic! Buick and GM did a great job with this car and the safety equipment is phenomenal! Love this ride!"

Need more leg room when exiting vehicle

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Heated seats and remote start in cold weather"

Cons: "exiting vehicle; feet need more exit room"

"leg room left of brake pedal would allow easier exit"

Good looking car

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "perfect price range with all the safety available"

Cons: "passenger seat isn't powered ?"

"Car is complete, no issues from day I bought it ! Has heated steering wheel and seats for the winter. Nice midsize car"

Best Car EVER!

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Comfy and fun to drive"

Cons: "blind spots"

"This is by far the best car I have ever had! I love love love it! I think I was charged about $2,000 more than the value but I still love the car. Never thought to look here until now! Oh well."

Great compact for the price

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Luxury feel, quiet ride, good price"

Cons: "Very tight reat seat"

"Had this car for 6 months before it was totaled in an accident. Roomy front interior with luxury features, even in my base model. Back seat was not roomy. Avoid if you plan on longer trips with passengers in the back, there is VERY little leg room. Handled well in the snow and the pick-up was decent for a 4 cylinder. The media system and link-up with cell phone was easy to use and reliable. Going to miss this car!"

Would not recommend

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "Good looking, comfortable for front seat passenger"

Cons: "Highly unreliable and repairs can take months"

"Value - Pretty good price for a luxury car, but it's not really a luxury car. It's more of a high end Chevy with a price to match. Driving dynamics - The car drives very nicely if you like cars that drive smoothly and quietly. If you're interested in a car that hugs the road or accelerates with any sense of power, this is certainly not the car for you. Reliability - In the first six months of owning this car, it has had numerous problems. Fixing the car takes months as GM failed to produce sufficient parts for repairs, leaving everything on persistent back order. Design - The car is beautiful in almost every regard. The only problem I have with the car's styling is that it looks ridiculous from the front. The waterfall grill and logo just look awful in person in a way that is unnoticeable from the pictures. Also, the rear of the car has eyebrows, but that's actually kind of endearing. Quality - The materials of the car are generally high quality, but nothing in comparison to Volvo, Audi, Acura or other luxury car brands. Comfort & Convenience - The front two seats are super comfortable. The rear two seats simply cannot fit adults. As such, it's not particularly convenient when transporting friends or family. The trunk is surprisingly huge, so that's a nice plus."

Very good vehicle with safety & handling.

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "A good safe Vehicle."

Cons: "Cost is to high for the car."

"Vehicle is very easy to drive on Interstates, cruises very nice at 70mph. Does not have much leg room for rear seat passengers. I really love the safety features. Overall a very good vehicle."

awesome car

By on Monday, February 02, 2015

Pros: "comfortable, great on gas, sporty"

"I love my car! I usually trade every few years but not this time. I travel a lot and the ride is very comfortable, love the luxury feel and sporty look! I work with a lot of men and they all checked out my car when I first bought it, they were impressed with the car."

GREAT CAR

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

"LIKE TO SEE 8 SPEED"

great car except

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great price, quality materials"

Cons: "resale value barely 55% after just two years"

"coming up on two year lease end.....wonderful experience.. the highs...quality materials, great handling and ride, easy controls and i love Onstar...the bad..no lumbar support. no rear a/c vents..gas mileage barely acceptable. too much power.yes, too much power....it's an upgraded Chevy Cruze.... put a diesel engine in it for great gas mileage and I'd buy another one. car does not hold any resale value..dealer will get car back on termination date."

Good Car for the Money

By on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pros: "great price, lots of luxury and looks good"

Cons: "trunk release button in an odd place"

"I cannot say enough good things about this car. It's very comfortable and for the price point lots of features. It's good looking and really does look like you spent more on it. The interior is nice. When driving it feels like you have 360 degree view of the road."

Great Ride

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "You just feel like it should have cost more."

Cons: "Too many redundant buttons on the dash."

"This car has all the equipment on it and my only complaint is 2 many buttons on the dash. Rides and glides like the old Buicks with much better NVH. MPG is slowly going up and am planning a road trip soon. Great car!"

Compact luxury

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "economy, luxury, style"

Cons: "small cabin, need better leather seats"

"Fabulous car, great mileage, I have all the extras and they all work great. Now I will have to have these extras in every car I buy! I wish the Verano was a little larger inside and had the more economical engine like the Cruze. The economy is great 27 mpg around town and 33 on the highway at 75 mph. Same price as a Cruze LTZ and a lot more luxurious even if it is smaller."

Over all a really good vehicle.

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

Pros: "Inexpensive for what you get, very comfort & quiet"

Cons: "Not very powerful"

"This is a well-made car. The ride is smooth, comfortable and very quiet. It gets admirable gas mileage around town (22+ in AZ with the A/C on all the time and 30+ on the road with a semi lead foot. It has lots of standard features that are upgrades on most other cars. I have had zero issues with the car. The lease deals on the car are very affordable. Unfortunately they do not hold their value. I may just lease another!"

Great car and an even better value.

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Very quiet ride, handles very well, great value."

Cons: "Wish this car had a little better mpg."

"Nicely finished with above average quality. An incredibly quiet ride and handles well too. Plenty of power but a little weak on mpg. Very happy I bought this car."

Most fun car to drive

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "Beautful to look at -- drives like a dream"

Cons: "no place to put my purse"

"Looks like heaven --- most people think it's a caddie. Great price for a sporty luxury car. Lots of get up when getting on the Highways. Sirius Radio, Bluetooth, MP3 available all excellent features!"

Most unhappy car in my life!

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Look luxury- But POOR performance"

Cons: "Interior is tight on space- Engine start NOISY"

"First time own this American car, driving this car about 150 mileages in two weeks, when I drove on the freeway, I heard one big explosion sound underneath my car then I continue drive to the restaurant. After dinner I go back to my car I found out back camera displace the view is dead. Engine light error is on. When I press the gas panel, car go very slowly, I have to turn on the emergency light to drive about 10 miles to closest dealership. Thorson Motor at Pasadena, California sale me a defected car. GMC refuse to exchange another car for me, they totally ignore my concern."

The Best Value in the Segment

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "turbo, suspension, comfort, tech"

Cons: "No sun glass storage, no powered passenger seat"

"I test drove every compact and mid size sedan out there over the course of 6 months and could not find my car. Then I stumbled across a review for the Verano and decided to check it out. I was sold within 10 minutes of getting behind the wheel. Initially tried the 2.4L engine and it was okay but then drove the turbo and said this is it. There are a very few minor things about the car that I would change but all things being equal, this is the best value in the entry level luxury small sedan category(Period) The turbo engine, seat comfort, tech, exterior and interior design are all extremely impressive. Get past the Buick name and try one. You will not be sorry."

First Buick and Impressed

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "A Great Small Luxery Car"

Cons: "Interior is tight on space"

"I am pleasantly surprised how well Buick did with the Verano. It is not perfect, but for a small car and very good price it is a great car. Ride and quietness is what sold me. Good options, nice styling, and very comfortable car. The door pockets could be better designed to hold a drink, missing a coin holder, and could use more storage areas. The cabin is a bit tight on space, but you do get used to it. Very good MPG, engine is pretty good with acceleration, transmission shifts smooth. Very quiet and well built. No regrets here."

Car was used to take my mother to and from the doc

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Excellent condition used to care my elderly mother back and forth to the doctor"

LOVE IT

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

"LOVE MY CAR.."

Great small car

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "Roomy interior, great features and looks great."

Cons: "No power seat."

"I was reluctant to purchase a small car after driving full and mid-sized sedans all my life. But this car doesn't feel small at all. I am tall and need lots of legroom and headroom, and this car fits the bill perfectly. The four-cylinder engine is quite peppy and has great pick-up. It's average on mileage, but still much better than any car I've ever owned. I love the rear back-up camera and the bluetooth connectivity. I have the base model and it is still very well equipped. It would be nice to have a power seat, but that is a small point. And the price was right. I came in under budget on this car. I look forward to many good years from this car."

very very nice

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "handling, comfort, luxury"

Cons: "mileage"

"poorer mileage than i would like, but handles like a sports car!"

Not your Grandfathers Buick

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Quiet and smooth ride"

Cons: "gas filler on right side of car instead of drivers"

"Have owned this car for two years and have had no problems at all. Fit and finish is outstanding. Its a very quiet and smooth riding car. This is my third Buick and I feel it is the best one yet. The only negative I can say about this car is the gas filler should be on the drivers side of the car. Other than that, its an outstanding vehicle."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals