2013 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,170 - $22,709.

10/7.0

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

outstanding ride,performance

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "best value period!!!!"

Cons: "only one= NONE"

"I have owned 68 vehicles since 1963 by far the Verano is in my top 10 way beyond BMW 3 Audi A4 MB C series the Verano is not my father's car. to qoute a few auto enthusiasts. Buick needs to keep ignoring the rhetoric that the US can't build GREAT CARS"

EXCELLENT 8TH BUICK I'VE OWNED

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Luxury, comfortable, features, gas mileage, quiet"

"Being buying Buick cars for years love the rides, style and comfortable interior out all them. My last model was a Lesabre bought it 8 years ago and traded on a more luxurious Verano love it more. This car is supposed to be a luxury slash economical car something with (Chevy Cruze and Dodge Dart) but the more features have the car is better in quality and supportive ride. It have excellent gas mileage gets 30 miles per gallon. Interior is quiet as looks very totally appealing on the design has on a roomier cabin. It was fully equipped with Hard drive radio for iPod interface, USB connections, Hard drive navigation, heated seats, blind spot warning, sunroof, xenon automatic on/off headlights, steering controls and more. The 4 cylinder engine makes have a fun quietly ride on smooth drive with effortless performance its a fast compact car. Love the new looks as have all whistles and bells for a cheaper car with being top of the line. Buick Is Back on making luxury cars like from early 1990s to mid 80s with options included on everything includes a OnStar and remote starting button a great luxury car."

very disappointed

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "don't have any, only had it for a week"

Cons: "reliablilty is now very suspect"

"had an equinox previously, but it wasn't a buick! have had a lesabre, century, regal and lucerne. this thing died & had to be towed in in the middle of the night,fortunately i was only 5 miles from home. it wouldn't unlock doors, trunk and on star didn't work! it was like the car didn't want to talk to the key fob or vice versa."

Most miserable Buick u have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I have had Buicks for the past fifty years and loved them. I plan to get another one. I cannot believe that Buick would make another lemon like the Verano. My previous Buick was a Lucerne and it was wonderful. Beautiful, and the car every one would want. Why they stopped making them is beyond me. The Verano has a miserable steering wheel adjustment, I hate that the gas tank is not on the driver's side of the car, it means I must leave my side of the car (where my purse is) vacant and open to theft. There is no compass that can be seen from the passenger side of the car, and the seat belt frequently gets caught in the door when it is being closed. Worst of all it is very difficult to get into. Other than that the car is very dependable."

Love Driving this car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "Drives great, easy to get in and out of I am 66"

Cons: "No garage door opener,"

"Love the car but I wish it had a garage door opener on it. Love the heated seats but I would trade the heated steering wheel for garage door opener. Also surprised no power seat on passenger seat. LOVE the lane assistant to help with the dead spot all cars have. Very happy we got this car."