2013 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,063 - $22,658.

10/7.0

Based on 30 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Great price for feeling of luxery."

Cons: "Lumbar support too much if you are short."

"My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced car that had at least some feeling of luxury. Not easy to do! We found the Verano and were in love with it. Granted we did lease, but the monthly price was less than the lease on his Honda Civic (which I HATED). You feel like you are driving a 45K car w/ the leatherette interior (OK so that's the nice term for fake leather, but it is very nice looking/feeling), very comfy seats, quiet interior cabin even doing 85 mph on the highway and handles so well. Even the lower end model we bought has some nice upgrades like the touch screen and HUGE back up camera (I have a GMC Terrain and it's back up camera is worthless). Excellent gas mileage on the highway. We averaged 38 mpg on our most recent long trip. Fair in the city. We actually like this car so much that we decided to buy out the lease when my lease is up on the Terrain, and I'm taking it! My only complaint would be that at 5'3" it is difficult to find lumbar support that doesn't end up in my thoracic spine. That is a little issue w/ the drivers seat and I have yet to figure out if I can adjust it. But overall, I/We are very happy with this car."

Very Happy!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy, handles great, front leg room"

Cons: "rear leg room, cloth/vinyl seats, climate settings"

"I have had my Verano for a little over a year. We bought it in summer (fitting given it's name) and I drove it through it's first winter here in Michigan. It handled and handles amazingly in rain, snow, and shine. It is really nice for 2 person road trips. It's a little tight for 4 adults to fit in for long (3+hr) road trips, but does it's best to accommodate. The rear trunk space is excellent. The folding rear seats are very easy to use for larger items. Gas mileage isn't comparable to fuel efficient brothers, however, I noticed that when I turn off the traction control I can hit 30MPG easily with a mix of freeway and city driving. If I don't turn it off I get about 26 in the city and 29 freeway. I am not a slow driver. I have to navigate around a lot of large semi trucks on the freeway. I drive 37 miles to work, then back again, each day so for me the fuel economy is great. I love the pick-up and pep in the car. The sound system is really nice for not being bose or alpine. The lack of outside noise is to die for! I am always shocked when I roll down my windows and hear a loud motorcycle. I simply roll the windows back up and enjoy the silence. I really love my Verano. I have had a few problems that the dealership has taken care of. One was a recall. The other was a bit more tricky I guess. Ultimately, in the year I have had the car, I feel I made the right purchase."

Great commuter car

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "gas mileage, ride, quite ride, handles great"

Cons: "small outside mirrors, passenger seat"

"We almost didn't bother to look at the car because of a review we read, glad we took a look and bought. The Verona is easy on gas, easy to park, rides like a much larger car and its quite ride are hard to beat, We bought it for my wife's "every day" car, after reading about the construction of a Verona I feel she's safer in it than many of the other compacts. She loves the peppy motor, the keyless start feature and the way the car handles, it has a firm feel to it. the only changes I would have made are larger outside mirrors and a power seat on the passenger side"

Phenominal car.

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "features, comfort, quiet cabin."

Cons: "could have had a little more power for the size."

"When I was shopping for a new car, I had very few prerequisites for features. Just minimal, cd/air/cruise/good fuel economy. After shopping around a bit and coincidentally enough found the one I loved when accompanying a friend to purchase a new car. Hands down, features to dollars this is a champ. The Warranty is great on its own 4yr/50k, the cabin is extremely quiet, the engine has plenty of power, automatic climate control, bluetooth, keyless, 7" touch screen, syncs with my smart phone to not only play pandora but streaming from any other source of music you have access to on your phone, back up camera- which are standard, Onstar - which I don't even have to be near my car to get any type of information i Need from the tire pressure or remote start - lock or unlock. in addition to more. I got it for a great deal - well under MSRP and an extended warranty for 72k bumper to bumper."

Quietest in class and classes above.

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Super fuel economy, smoothness, sharp handling."

Cons: "Little small, no rear seat vents, smallish window."

"Performance when you want it, fuel economy close to 40 mpg for the daily commute, and luxury all wrapped in a small package. I picked up a used Turbo Vernano with 6-speed with 6,000 miles and couldn't be happier. The Choccocino brown leather is nice and rich looking. The seats are phenomenally soft and luxurious. Everything about the car from the doors having a nice solid feel to the crisp handling and matchingly responsive brakes all come together on the road along with the navigation and Bluetooth that I stream internet radio from. When I make calls most don't even know I'm in the car at highway speeds. The standard backup camera and rear proximity sensors work great along with the blind spot monitoring. I love the one-touch, three flash turn signals."

Such a great value for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Great pickup"

Cons: "N/A"

"This vehicle has tons of standard features and gets great gas mileage. I commute 2 hours a day and get about 30 MPG Highway. This is a great car for young business professional, or someone looking to downsize from a larger vehicle. A+!"

Conservative, Classy & just a Little Sexy

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Bluetooth, back up camera, fit & finish"

Cons: "No locking gas cap, power recline. sluggish power"

"when shopping to purchase a new car, this was the one I kept coming back to and compared the others to. I fell in love with the interior cashmere & cocoa color scheme, and choice of luxurious exterior colors. Very Quiet and comfortable. I guess being a kissing cousin of the European styled Opel Astra is also good thing."

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy either and my 2.4 engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

Great! Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable.

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy and my 2.4 L engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25