2012 Buick Verano

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Great price for feeling of luxery."

Cons: "Lumbar support too much if you are short."

"My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced car that had at least some feeling of luxury. Not easy to do! We found the Verano and were in love with it. Granted we did lease, but the monthly price was less than the lease on his Honda Civic (which I HATED). You feel like you are driving a 45K car w/ the leatherette interior (OK so that's the nice term for fake leather, but it is very nice looking/feeling), very comfy seats, quiet interior cabin even doing 85 mph on the highway and handles so well. Even the lower end model we bought has some nice upgrades like the touch screen and HUGE back up camera (I have a GMC Terrain and it's back up camera is worthless). Excellent gas mileage on the highway. We averaged 38 mpg on our most recent long trip. Fair in the city. We actually like this car so much that we decided to buy out the lease when my lease is up on the Terrain, and I'm taking it! My only complaint would be that at 5'3" it is difficult to find lumbar support that doesn't end up in my thoracic spine. That is a little issue w/ the drivers seat and I have yet to figure out if I can adjust it. But overall, I/We are very happy with this car."

I think Buick has a hit on their hands

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Beautiful in upgraded paintjob; very comfortable"

Cons: "Outward vision from driver's seat"

"I am in the process of shopping for a car in the $25K range. At this price point, there is only so much one can reasonably expect. Well, consider my expectations exceeded. Today I viewed and sat in a 2013 Verano in the "White Diamond Tricoat" paint and it is beautiful and very comfortable. I did not test drive the car since the local salespeople were too pushy, but will do so later. I know that some consider the non-turbo engine to be less than stellar, but at this point in my life (58) I'm over racing around in a car -- indeed, most of the time one spends in a car is moving slowly in traffic or with the cruise control set at 65 on the interstate, not playing Mario Andretti by breaking the speed limit on that proverbial twisty back road. The only thing I think might need to be improved upon is outward vision. The front and direct side views are fine, but back sides and rear view is limited. However, the passenger cabin is so nice I don't think it's a deal breaker. Assuming it drives nicely, which I fully expect, consider it sold."

EXCELLENT 8TH BUICK I'VE OWNED

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Luxury, comfortable, features, gas mileage, quiet"

"Being buying Buick cars for years love the rides, style and comfortable interior out all them. My last model was a Lesabre bought it 8 years ago and traded on a more luxurious Verano love it more. This car is supposed to be a luxury slash economical car something with (Chevy Cruze and Dodge Dart) but the more features have the car is better in quality and supportive ride. It have excellent gas mileage gets 30 miles per gallon. Interior is quiet as looks very totally appealing on the design has on a roomier cabin. It was fully equipped with Hard drive radio for iPod interface, USB connections, Hard drive navigation, heated seats, blind spot warning, sunroof, xenon automatic on/off headlights, steering controls and more. The 4 cylinder engine makes have a fun quietly ride on smooth drive with effortless performance its a fast compact car. Love the new looks as have all whistles and bells for a cheaper car with being top of the line. Buick Is Back on making luxury cars like from early 1990s to mid 80s with options included on everything includes a OnStar and remote starting button a great luxury car."

Most fun car to drive

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "Beautful to look at -- drives like a dream"

Cons: "no place to put my purse"

"Looks like heaven --- most people think it's a caddie. Great price for a sporty luxury car. Lots of get up when getting on the Highways. Sirius Radio, Bluetooth, MP3 available all excellent features!"

5 Month Review

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Value, engineering quality."

Cons: "None in 5 months."

"I purchased this 2013 Verano last June for $21,535 "out the door". This price also included the $500 upgrade for the Carbon Black Metallic paint. You cannot buy a similarly priced car with the engineering quality, extremely quiet ride and actual feel of the Verano. With 4 people on board this car handles and performs very well on the road. I drove other "small" cars with the same load, and they handled poorly. I have also gotten mechanic's reviews on this car, and it's quality is very good. This review is coming from a Conservative who said he would never buy another GM. Give it a test drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals