2012 Buick Verano

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Most fun car to drive

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "Beautful to look at -- drives like a dream"

Cons: "no place to put my purse"

"Looks like heaven --- most people think it's a caddie. Great price for a sporty luxury car. Lots of get up when getting on the Highways. Sirius Radio, Bluetooth, MP3 available all excellent features!"

outstanding ride,performance

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "best value period!!!!"

Cons: "only one= NONE"

"I have owned 68 vehicles since 1963 by far the Verano is in my top 10 way beyond BMW 3 Audi A4 MB C series the Verano is not my father's car. to qoute a few auto enthusiasts. Buick needs to keep ignoring the rhetoric that the US can't build GREAT CARS"

Great daily driver

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "performance, comfort, mileage, leather"

Cons: "No exterior trunk release, auto shift transmission"

"I bought this car after putting 130K on my SRT-4. I needed a car for work related travel without losing my soul to a boring sedan. This one hit the mark perfectly. the turbo pulls it great and the engineers seem to have found the sweet spot for comfort and performance. I get better mileage than listed and I don't drive slowly... I wanted to buy an American car, but didn't rule out anything. I am very happy with this car!"

Conservative, Classy & just a Little Sexy

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Bluetooth, back up camera, fit & finish"

Cons: "No locking gas cap, power recline. sluggish power"

"when shopping to purchase a new car, this was the one I kept coming back to and compared the others to. I fell in love with the interior cashmere & cocoa color scheme, and choice of luxurious exterior colors. Very Quiet and comfortable. I guess being a kissing cousin of the European styled Opel Astra is also good thing."

Very Happy!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy, handles great, front leg room"

Cons: "rear leg room, cloth/vinyl seats, climate settings"

"I have had my Verano for a little over a year. We bought it in summer (fitting given it's name) and I drove it through it's first winter here in Michigan. It handled and handles amazingly in rain, snow, and shine. It is really nice for 2 person road trips. It's a little tight for 4 adults to fit in for long (3+hr) road trips, but does it's best to accommodate. The rear trunk space is excellent. The folding rear seats are very easy to use for larger items. Gas mileage isn't comparable to fuel efficient brothers, however, I noticed that when I turn off the traction control I can hit 30MPG easily with a mix of freeway and city driving. If I don't turn it off I get about 26 in the city and 29 freeway. I am not a slow driver. I have to navigate around a lot of large semi trucks on the freeway. I drive 37 miles to work, then back again, each day so for me the fuel economy is great. I love the pick-up and pep in the car. The sound system is really nice for not being bose or alpine. The lack of outside noise is to die for! I am always shocked when I roll down my windows and hear a loud motorcycle. I simply roll the windows back up and enjoy the silence. I really love my Verano. I have had a few problems that the dealership has taken care of. One was a recall. The other was a bit more tricky I guess. Ultimately, in the year I have had the car, I feel I made the right purchase."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals