2012 Buick Verano

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pros: "Value, quiet, looks fancy, features"

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy either and my 2.4 engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

The Best Value in the Segment

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "turbo, suspension, comfort, tech"

Cons: "No sun glass storage, no powered passenger seat"

"I test drove every compact and mid size sedan out there over the course of 6 months and could not find my car. Then I stumbled across a review for the Verano and decided to check it out. I was sold within 10 minutes of getting behind the wheel. Initially tried the 2.4L engine and it was okay but then drove the turbo and said this is it. There are a very few minor things about the car that I would change but all things being equal, this is the best value in the entry level luxury small sedan category(Period) The turbo engine, seat comfort, tech, exterior and interior design are all extremely impressive. Get past the Buick name and try one. You will not be sorry."

Very solid, and strong with priority on safety.

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pros: "Solid construction, with great attention to safety"

Cons: "Not much leg room in back seat."

"Was very surprise over the steering and drivability of this sedan, however the solid manufacturing of the body, and frame was a pleasant surprise. Handles like a sports car, but feels like a tank, very happy overall with this Buick. If I have any issues, it would have to be with the lack of room space in the back seat. If this sedan could add at least one foot more to the back seat area, keeping the trunk size untouched. This would be an extremely appealing automobile just because of the safety of the passengers would be very difficult to match by any other auto manufacturer. Buick has one great automobile here, just wish it was a little bit larger. Thanks and God Bless."

Quietest in class and classes above.

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Super fuel economy, smoothness, sharp handling."

Cons: "Little small, no rear seat vents, smallish window."

"Performance when you want it, fuel economy close to 40 mpg for the daily commute, and luxury all wrapped in a small package. I picked up a used Turbo Vernano with 6-speed with 6,000 miles and couldn't be happier. The Choccocino brown leather is nice and rich looking. The seats are phenomenally soft and luxurious. Everything about the car from the doors having a nice solid feel to the crisp handling and matchingly responsive brakes all come together on the road along with the navigation and Bluetooth that I stream internet radio from. When I make calls most don't even know I'm in the car at highway speeds. The standard backup camera and rear proximity sensors work great along with the blind spot monitoring. I love the one-touch, three flash turn signals."

Good Car for the Money

By on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pros: "great price, lots of luxury and looks good"

Cons: "trunk release button in an odd place"

"I cannot say enough good things about this car. It's very comfortable and for the price point lots of features. It's good looking and really does look like you spent more on it. The interior is nice. When driving it feels like you have 360 degree view of the road."

Not your Grandfathers Buick

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Quiet and smooth ride"

Cons: "gas filler on right side of car instead of drivers"

"Have owned this car for two years and have had no problems at all. Fit and finish is outstanding. Its a very quiet and smooth riding car. This is my third Buick and I feel it is the best one yet. The only negative I can say about this car is the gas filler should be on the drivers side of the car. Other than that, its an outstanding vehicle."

I love this car, so many options and great on gas.

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "Great on Gas"

Cons: "Back seat space is small"

"I would not get another car. I feel so safe in it with my kids. the gas is great and the options are limitless."

IT REPLACED A 2004 BUICK CENTURY SEDAN

By on Friday, April 22, 2016

Pros: "I GOT A GREAT PRICE ON THIS CAR."

Cons: "MINE HAS CUP HOLDERS AND IS FUN TO DRIVE."

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR TO REPLACE A 2004 CENTURY SEDAN THAT WAS AN EXCELLENT CAR. I HAVE NOT HAD TO RETURN IT TO THE DEALER FOR WARRANTY WORK, ONLY FOR OIL CHANGES AND OTHER SCHEDULED ACTIVITIES."

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pros: "Value, quiet, looks fancy, features"

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

Great Ride

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "You just feel like it should have cost more."

Cons: "Too many redundant buttons on the dash."

"This car has all the equipment on it and my only complaint is 2 many buttons on the dash. Rides and glides like the old Buicks with much better NVH. MPG is slowly going up and am planning a road trip soon. Great car!"

Please read

By on Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Pros: "great to drive love the safty features"

Cons: "relaibility issues"

"Wow, at first it was great but during the first 7,000 miles I am wondering. Glad its a lease for sure. about May new radio and navigation installed now just last week the axle had to be replaced. My confidence is seriously being questioned here."

Good looking car

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "perfect price range with all the safety available"

Cons: "passenger seat isn't powered ?"

"Car is complete, no issues from day I bought it ! Has heated steering wheel and seats for the winter. Nice midsize car"

Value!!!

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Lots of Features for the Price!"

"Just a Heads up I do sell vehicles. I sell 7 Brands and My 2012 Buick Verano is the BEST vehicle I have ever owned. My Family likes to travel and to date we have 58,000 Miles. I am still on my First Set of tires and expect to get 70K to 80K out of them. The Leather is still just as soft as the Day I took it home! You get a lot of features for the Money. I got the Standard model and it still had touchscreen, bluetooth with USB Port and Audio Jack. Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel Remote Start and much more! I have averaged 31 MPG!! not bad for a car that window stickers at 32 MPG on the highway! If you are looking for a Good car with lots of Features at a Great Price You should buy a Verano!"

The dealership really cares

By on Monday, May 2, 2016

Pros: "Heated seat and steeringwheel"

Cons: "windows are accidently pushed down easily"

"First day I drove home in my Buick the battery died and I was stranded at a restaurant. I had work the next day and was worried I would have a problem making it. It was at 6 pm and the dealership repair shop was closing. I got a hold of one of the repair people and he came out and charged the battery so I could get back to the dealership. I was given a curtesy car and the battery was replaced the next day. Other than that I have not had any problems and I have owned the car for 3 months now. It was a lease return that I purchased."

Best Car EVER!

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Comfy and fun to drive"

Cons: "blind spots"

"This is by far the best car I have ever had! I love love love it! I think I was charged about $2,000 more than the value but I still love the car. Never thought to look here until now! Oh well."

Love Driving this car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "Drives great, easy to get in and out of I am 66"

Cons: "No garage door opener,"

"Love the car but I wish it had a garage door opener on it. Love the heated seats but I would trade the heated steering wheel for garage door opener. Also surprised no power seat on passenger seat. LOVE the lane assistant to help with the dead spot all cars have. Very happy we got this car."

Phenominal car.

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "features, comfort, quiet cabin."

Cons: "could have had a little more power for the size."

"When I was shopping for a new car, I had very few prerequisites for features. Just minimal, cd/air/cruise/good fuel economy. After shopping around a bit and coincidentally enough found the one I loved when accompanying a friend to purchase a new car. Hands down, features to dollars this is a champ. The Warranty is great on its own 4yr/50k, the cabin is extremely quiet, the engine has plenty of power, automatic climate control, bluetooth, keyless, 7" touch screen, syncs with my smart phone to not only play pandora but streaming from any other source of music you have access to on your phone, back up camera- which are standard, Onstar - which I don't even have to be near my car to get any type of information i Need from the tire pressure or remote start - lock or unlock. in addition to more. I got it for a great deal - well under MSRP and an extended warranty for 72k bumper to bumper."

Compact luxury

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "economy, luxury, style"

Cons: "small cabin, need better leather seats"

"Fabulous car, great mileage, I have all the extras and they all work great. Now I will have to have these extras in every car I buy! I wish the Verano was a little larger inside and had the more economical engine like the Cruze. The economy is great 27 mpg around town and 33 on the highway at 75 mph. Same price as a Cruze LTZ and a lot more luxurious even if it is smaller."

Buick Verano non turbo-------------2015

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "You can blast your music and know one will know!"

Cons: "N/A"

"I have driven BMW, Mercedes, lexus, honda, toyota, Ford and VW all of which have their own values and driving qualities. This Buick veranon non turbo had the extras like lane departure, push button start etc every optin except sunroof that I chose. While the Lexus ES 350 is quieter for tnearly three times the cost this BUICK is SHOCKINGLY quiet! I test drove this car on purpose next to the HArley Davidson shop and had them crank up a motorcycle loudly both with the window up then down with the salesperson! Even the sakesperson was SHOCKED as the noise level was reduced by my opinion 95% five feet away from the bike! I then went to the highway pulled over and again 95% noise level reduced! I was scared to go back to AMERICAN made because they were known to fall apart before hitting 20,000 miles but reviews actually said the verano was a new step in better build. To this date at 6000 miles the car has been flawless in every way from having ZERO rattles, double payne side windows, extra filled tubing with foam and yes double window seals this car is FANTASTIC on the quiet side. I have been getting over 19 MPG currently. I am surprised to have t write this BUICK is not your parents old car INFACT the newer generation will soon NEVER know what that meant! BUick might just have solved their survival MARK with this car! I rate this car at a 99% only because I did not choose the TURBO being my choice so it has earned 100%. You will not be disappointed and they are having a continued $7200.00 rebate from Buick on the 2015/16 cars also. I would have bought the LEXUS but this car shocked me and saved me enough to buy three more cars!"

Great value; great car.

By on Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pros: "Great value, and fun to drive. Plenty of power"

Cons: "Better highway MPG .... maybe"

"I've had this car nearly 3 1/2 years. A joy to drive. Great handling, great amenities. May keep it forever. If I had any criticism it might only be that the mileage could be higher given the engine size. Good acceleration and freeway handling. Definitely not a senior citizens Buick."

Over all a really good vehicle.

By on Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pros: "Inexpensive for what you get, very comfort & quiet"

Cons: "Not very powerful"

"This is a well-made car. The ride is smooth, comfortable and very quiet. It gets admirable gas mileage around town (22+ in AZ with the A/C on all the time and 30+ on the road with a semi lead foot. It has lots of standard features that are upgrades on most other cars. I have had zero issues with the car. The lease deals on the car are very affordable. Unfortunately they do not hold their value. I may just lease another!"

White Diamond Turbo Verano

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Quiet cabin,ride,safety,price,fit and finish, NVH"

Cons: "Rear seat legroom, to many buttons on the dash"

"My wife and I wanted a medium size car to take some trips in and it had to be quiet and comfortable. The front has enough room and the seats are very soft,car feels very solid and corners and rides very smooth. The back seats are comfy but the legroom is cramped, but we did not want to go bigger. Its a mid-size car and the value for the money is fantastic! Buick and GM did a great job with this car and the safety equipment is phenomenal! Love this ride!"

Love my Buicks.....

By on Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Pros: "Very quiet, Comfortable, and reliable"

Cons: "None so far."

"I purchased this car back in 2012. I have had NO problems with it at all. Went to Florida this past February and at one point I hit 40 mpg. For the most part though, I usually get about 31-33 mpg on the highway and 26-28 in city. I love this car. Its quiet, comfortable and reliable. This is not your grandfathers Buick!!!!"

Verano Love - 2 year update 37 mpg roadtrip king!

By on Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pros: "Quiet, soft seats, smooth highway driving..."

Cons: "Move front seats forward for rear passengers."

No problem towing a jetski!

"I reviewed my 2013 Verano Turbo Premium two years ago here. What can I add besides the same pouring of positive from 24 months ago. A 900 mile round trip, cryise setbat 70 yielded 37 mpg! I like the car so much I leased a Buick Encore. Though not as quiet as the Verano it was a joy to drive daily and to haul stuff from hot water tank to a quick trip to IKEA. I still daily drive the Verano 2.0T and have added a used XTS VSport Platinum for the weekends. The VSport is very luxurious with alloy of tech, after a day if work I still enjoy plopping down in the Verano's nice and soft seats and enjoying a quiet ride home."

No problem towing a jetski!

First Buick and Impressed

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "A Great Small Luxery Car"

Cons: "Interior is tight on space"

"I am pleasantly surprised how well Buick did with the Verano. It is not perfect, but for a small car and very good price it is a great car. Ride and quietness is what sold me. Good options, nice styling, and very comfortable car. The door pockets could be better designed to hold a drink, missing a coin holder, and could use more storage areas. The cabin is a bit tight on space, but you do get used to it. Very good MPG, engine is pretty good with acceleration, transmission shifts smooth. Very quiet and well built. No regrets here."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals