2012 Buick Verano

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Great car that feels midsize

By on Friday, April 15, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, hi tech, dependable, stylish"

Cons: "The combined mileage rating of 25 is way too low"

"I have owned this car for over two years now and enjoy it's comfort and conveniences. It has required no service other than oil changes and everything works as intended. The driver confidence package should be standard and offers rear and side and frontal warnings and useful every time I drive it. The combined overall mileage since delivery is 31.5, way more than it is rated."

Want to be in my car all the time

By on Friday, May 17, 2013

Pros: "quiet comfy"

Cons: "not the greatest mpg, but worth the ride"

"Great comfortable ride. Quiet. Seats like a puff marshmallow. I've driven/ridden in other cars (toyota, honda) and their seats are like hard cardboard compared to Buick. Has everything you'd want, standard, like usb,aux, touchscreen, ect. Really enjoying this car. It also takes E85, which has been saving me around 50 cents per gallon compared to regular fuel. I've been getting 19 city."

Fantastic Car

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pros: "Excellent small luxury car - smooth, quiet, comfy"

Cons: "There aren't any of any significance"

"I have had this car for over a year now. I love it because it is a very well put together package. It is comfortable, quiet, smooth, handsome, and full of features. First I think the look is very handsome and sophisticated both in and out. The interior is surprisingly comfortable. You feel so at ease. It just fits with nothing that ends up bugging you. I love that. It is very quiet. I love quiet cars. This is one of the best at that. I can only think of a couple things that could be better. 1, The little windows up front block too much view, should have just been a single window glass. 2, the engine could be stronger. A little more torque down low and it would be perfect. Still quite competent though. Those are really just areas that could be improved, they aren't really criticisms. I have averaged 26.7 mpg since I have owned the car. Not bad in my opinion. I love this car and plan on keeping it for 10+ years. The Verano is so well put together I think it will be just as nice in 10 years as it is today. I just don't understand why this car doesn't get more love. They always list the Audi as the best car. The wife had an Audi once and if you ever have to repair it, you are better off just leaving it somewhere and walking away because it will cost you more than a new Verano. Professional reviews never consider living long-term with a vehicle. If you purchase a car intending on keeping it a decade or more like I do, I don't know how you could beat the Verano in this segment."

2013 Verano - very nice luxury compact!

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "composed ride, near-luxury vibe, excellent value"

Cons: "manual seat adjust, no outside trunk release"

"Wanted a domestic near-luxury compact instead of expensive foreign makes or the usual mid-sized choices. The Verano fit the bill perfectly. Tasteful two-tone interior, understated exterior styling, and perfect size for an empty-nester or young professional. The motor is only average in power and MPG, but the overall goodness of the car for the price is undeniable. The well-equipped base model seems to be the best value, if you can forgo the Convenience or Leather packages. Comfortable leatherette/cloth front seats, stylish gauges and dash, amazingly roomy trunk, and acceptable back seat."

Great small car

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pros: "Roomy interior, great features and looks great."

Cons: "No power seat."

"I was reluctant to purchase a small car after driving full and mid-sized sedans all my life. But this car doesn't feel small at all. I am tall and need lots of legroom and headroom, and this car fits the bill perfectly. The four-cylinder engine is quite peppy and has great pick-up. It's average on mileage, but still much better than any car I've ever owned. I love the rear back-up camera and the bluetooth connectivity. I have the base model and it is still very well equipped. It would be nice to have a power seat, but that is a small point. And the price was right. I came in under budget on this car. I look forward to many good years from this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals