2012 Buick Verano

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy either and my 2.4 engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

Great! Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable.

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy and my 2.4 L engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals