2012 Buick Verano

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

Great! Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable.

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy and my 2.4 L engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy either and my 2.4 engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

Want to be in my car all the time

By on Friday, May 17, 2013

Pros: "quiet comfy"

Cons: "not the greatest mpg, but worth the ride"

"Great comfortable ride. Quiet. Seats like a puff marshmallow. I've driven/ridden in other cars (toyota, honda) and their seats are like hard cardboard compared to Buick. Has everything you'd want, standard, like usb,aux, touchscreen, ect. Really enjoying this car. It also takes E85, which has been saving me around 50 cents per gallon compared to regular fuel. I've been getting 19 city."

Very Smart Buy

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "Great price, interior and toys are wonderful"

Cons: "Back seats are on the small side..."

"I have owned this vehicle for approximately 3 months, and the more time goes by, the more I realize what a smart buy it was. MPG is not the greatest, but it is not bad either. The interior is awesome - I think it is very comparable to my brother's BMW at a MUCH lower price. The vehicle handles great, and it provides for a pleasant drive to work every morning..."

Horrible car

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"I have driven this car only 3,000 miles and it is terrible,gas mileage is bad - only 25-26 miles on the highway ! When making a right hand turn the car almost stalls out ! Car should not be listed for more than two passengers, with the seats back there is no room left in the back seat"

The Verano is stylish, reliable,and comfortable

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Fuel Economy, Stylish"

Cons: "No power seats"

"I have three kids and the buick fits us comfortably. I love the Onstar and built in touch screen satellite radio. The mpg is great and the fuel is very reasonable. The leather seats trimming is a plus. Overall I love my 2012 luxury car."

perhaps the best car in class from GM

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pros: "fantastic price, library quiet, high lux & tech"

Cons: "mpg, acceleration, rear seat leg room"

"I took delivery on my base Verano earlier this week. $22,000 out the door, about a $2,000 discount to the sticker with delivery charges. this car is based on the cruze platform, but is closer in size to the malibu, and has a 2.4 liter engine unavailable in the cruze. the fake leather is shockingly realistic. the car is vault like quiet (triple laminated glass, a hundred pounds of sound deadening material). the intellilink system has bluetooth, a rear view camera, XM, CD, onstar, pandora, USB and more - all standard on the base model. mileage is running around 28 mpg around town. "Barely average" according to other reviews. And at 180 hp this isn't going to blow away any civic SI's or BMW 328s. But get this - this car is dimensially larger than a 328 or civic, has MUCH higher content and technology; 18 inch allow wheels, and much quieter. Sharp looking too. I do have gripes - but I accepted these going into it, they weren't a surprise. gas filler is on the right. parking brake is a funky button on the console, not a proper handbrake. no overhead bin for sunglasses or garage remote. donut spare (at least it has one at all); knee room in the rear is tight if you put the front seats all the way back. The trunk is huge - they could have taken 4 inches out of that and used in the rear seat. This car will not out-accelerate or out corner a 328. But it beats it for NVH, standard content, and warranty. And did I mention it stickers for $24,000 (I paid 22) vs. $37 for a base 328? I am in a $215 a month zero down 39 month lease. This is another concern - I usually don't keep a car quite that long. I don't like leases. But $215 a month is great."

I love this car, so many options and great on gas.

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "Great on Gas"

Cons: "Back seat space is small"

"I would not get another car. I feel so safe in it with my kids. the gas is great and the options are limitless."

I think Buick has a hit on their hands

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Beautiful in upgraded paintjob; very comfortable"

Cons: "Outward vision from driver's seat"

"I am in the process of shopping for a car in the $25K range. At this price point, there is only so much one can reasonably expect. Well, consider my expectations exceeded. Today I viewed and sat in a 2013 Verano in the "White Diamond Tricoat" paint and it is beautiful and very comfortable. I did not test drive the car since the local salespeople were too pushy, but will do so later. I know that some consider the non-turbo engine to be less than stellar, but at this point in my life (58) I'm over racing around in a car -- indeed, most of the time one spends in a car is moving slowly in traffic or with the cruise control set at 65 on the interstate, not playing Mario Andretti by breaking the speed limit on that proverbial twisty back road. The only thing I think might need to be improved upon is outward vision. The front and direct side views are fine, but back sides and rear view is limited. However, the passenger cabin is so nice I don't think it's a deal breaker. Assuming it drives nicely, which I fully expect, consider it sold."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals