2012 Buick Verano

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Very Happy!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy, handles great, front leg room"

Cons: "rear leg room, cloth/vinyl seats, climate settings"

"I have had my Verano for a little over a year. We bought it in summer (fitting given it's name) and I drove it through it's first winter here in Michigan. It handled and handles amazingly in rain, snow, and shine. It is really nice for 2 person road trips. It's a little tight for 4 adults to fit in for long (3+hr) road trips, but does it's best to accommodate. The rear trunk space is excellent. The folding rear seats are very easy to use for larger items. Gas mileage isn't comparable to fuel efficient brothers, however, I noticed that when I turn off the traction control I can hit 30MPG easily with a mix of freeway and city driving. If I don't turn it off I get about 26 in the city and 29 freeway. I am not a slow driver. I have to navigate around a lot of large semi trucks on the freeway. I drive 37 miles to work, then back again, each day so for me the fuel economy is great. I love the pick-up and pep in the car. The sound system is really nice for not being bose or alpine. The lack of outside noise is to die for! I am always shocked when I roll down my windows and hear a loud motorcycle. I simply roll the windows back up and enjoy the silence. I really love my Verano. I have had a few problems that the dealership has taken care of. One was a recall. The other was a bit more tricky I guess. Ultimately, in the year I have had the car, I feel I made the right purchase."

Great commuter car

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "gas mileage, ride, quite ride, handles great"

Cons: "small outside mirrors, passenger seat"

"We almost didn't bother to look at the car because of a review we read, glad we took a look and bought. The Verona is easy on gas, easy to park, rides like a much larger car and its quite ride are hard to beat, We bought it for my wife's "every day" car, after reading about the construction of a Verona I feel she's safer in it than many of the other compacts. She loves the peppy motor, the keyless start feature and the way the car handles, it has a firm feel to it. the only changes I would have made are larger outside mirrors and a power seat on the passenger side"

Phenominal car.

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "features, comfort, quiet cabin."

Cons: "could have had a little more power for the size."

"When I was shopping for a new car, I had very few prerequisites for features. Just minimal, cd/air/cruise/good fuel economy. After shopping around a bit and coincidentally enough found the one I loved when accompanying a friend to purchase a new car. Hands down, features to dollars this is a champ. The Warranty is great on its own 4yr/50k, the cabin is extremely quiet, the engine has plenty of power, automatic climate control, bluetooth, keyless, 7" touch screen, syncs with my smart phone to not only play pandora but streaming from any other source of music you have access to on your phone, back up camera- which are standard, Onstar - which I don't even have to be near my car to get any type of information i Need from the tire pressure or remote start - lock or unlock. in addition to more. I got it for a great deal - well under MSRP and an extended warranty for 72k bumper to bumper."

Quietest in class and classes above.

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Super fuel economy, smoothness, sharp handling."

Cons: "Little small, no rear seat vents, smallish window."

"Performance when you want it, fuel economy close to 40 mpg for the daily commute, and luxury all wrapped in a small package. I picked up a used Turbo Vernano with 6-speed with 6,000 miles and couldn't be happier. The Choccocino brown leather is nice and rich looking. The seats are phenomenally soft and luxurious. Everything about the car from the doors having a nice solid feel to the crisp handling and matchingly responsive brakes all come together on the road along with the navigation and Bluetooth that I stream internet radio from. When I make calls most don't even know I'm in the car at highway speeds. The standard backup camera and rear proximity sensors work great along with the blind spot monitoring. I love the one-touch, three flash turn signals."

Such a great value for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Great pickup"

Cons: "N/A"

"This vehicle has tons of standard features and gets great gas mileage. I commute 2 hours a day and get about 30 MPG Highway. This is a great car for young business professional, or someone looking to downsize from a larger vehicle. A+!"

Conservative, Classy & just a Little Sexy

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Bluetooth, back up camera, fit & finish"

Cons: "No locking gas cap, power recline. sluggish power"

"when shopping to purchase a new car, this was the one I kept coming back to and compared the others to. I fell in love with the interior cashmere & cocoa color scheme, and choice of luxurious exterior colors. Very Quiet and comfortable. I guess being a kissing cousin of the European styled Opel Astra is also good thing."

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy either and my 2.4 engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

Great! Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable.

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy and my 2.4 L engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

Want to be in my car all the time

By on Friday, May 17, 2013

Pros: "quiet comfy"

Cons: "not the greatest mpg, but worth the ride"

"Great comfortable ride. Quiet. Seats like a puff marshmallow. I've driven/ridden in other cars (toyota, honda) and their seats are like hard cardboard compared to Buick. Has everything you'd want, standard, like usb,aux, touchscreen, ect. Really enjoying this car. It also takes E85, which has been saving me around 50 cents per gallon compared to regular fuel. I've been getting 19 city."

Very Smart Buy

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "Great price, interior and toys are wonderful"

Cons: "Back seats are on the small side..."

"I have owned this vehicle for approximately 3 months, and the more time goes by, the more I realize what a smart buy it was. MPG is not the greatest, but it is not bad either. The interior is awesome - I think it is very comparable to my brother's BMW at a MUCH lower price. The vehicle handles great, and it provides for a pleasant drive to work every morning..."

Horrible car

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"I have driven this car only 3,000 miles and it is terrible,gas mileage is bad - only 25-26 miles on the highway ! When making a right hand turn the car almost stalls out ! Car should not be listed for more than two passengers, with the seats back there is no room left in the back seat"

The Verano is stylish, reliable,and comfortable

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Fuel Economy, Stylish"

Cons: "No power seats"

"I have three kids and the buick fits us comfortably. I love the Onstar and built in touch screen satellite radio. The mpg is great and the fuel is very reasonable. The leather seats trimming is a plus. Overall I love my 2012 luxury car."

perhaps the best car in class from GM

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pros: "fantastic price, library quiet, high lux & tech"

Cons: "mpg, acceleration, rear seat leg room"

"I took delivery on my base Verano earlier this week. $22,000 out the door, about a $2,000 discount to the sticker with delivery charges. this car is based on the cruze platform, but is closer in size to the malibu, and has a 2.4 liter engine unavailable in the cruze. the fake leather is shockingly realistic. the car is vault like quiet (triple laminated glass, a hundred pounds of sound deadening material). the intellilink system has bluetooth, a rear view camera, XM, CD, onstar, pandora, USB and more - all standard on the base model. mileage is running around 28 mpg around town. "Barely average" according to other reviews. And at 180 hp this isn't going to blow away any civic SI's or BMW 328s. But get this - this car is dimensially larger than a 328 or civic, has MUCH higher content and technology; 18 inch allow wheels, and much quieter. Sharp looking too. I do have gripes - but I accepted these going into it, they weren't a surprise. gas filler is on the right. parking brake is a funky button on the console, not a proper handbrake. no overhead bin for sunglasses or garage remote. donut spare (at least it has one at all); knee room in the rear is tight if you put the front seats all the way back. The trunk is huge - they could have taken 4 inches out of that and used in the rear seat. This car will not out-accelerate or out corner a 328. But it beats it for NVH, standard content, and warranty. And did I mention it stickers for $24,000 (I paid 22) vs. $37 for a base 328? I am in a $215 a month zero down 39 month lease. This is another concern - I usually don't keep a car quite that long. I don't like leases. But $215 a month is great."

I love this car, so many options and great on gas.

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "Great on Gas"

Cons: "Back seat space is small"

"I would not get another car. I feel so safe in it with my kids. the gas is great and the options are limitless."

I think Buick has a hit on their hands

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Beautiful in upgraded paintjob; very comfortable"

Cons: "Outward vision from driver's seat"

"I am in the process of shopping for a car in the $25K range. At this price point, there is only so much one can reasonably expect. Well, consider my expectations exceeded. Today I viewed and sat in a 2013 Verano in the "White Diamond Tricoat" paint and it is beautiful and very comfortable. I did not test drive the car since the local salespeople were too pushy, but will do so later. I know that some consider the non-turbo engine to be less than stellar, but at this point in my life (58) I'm over racing around in a car -- indeed, most of the time one spends in a car is moving slowly in traffic or with the cruise control set at 65 on the interstate, not playing Mario Andretti by breaking the speed limit on that proverbial twisty back road. The only thing I think might need to be improved upon is outward vision. The front and direct side views are fine, but back sides and rear view is limited. However, the passenger cabin is so nice I don't think it's a deal breaker. Assuming it drives nicely, which I fully expect, consider it sold."

My New Verano

By on Monday, January 07, 2013

Pros: "ride, style, comfort, safe feeling"

Cons: "gas mileage- I average 26mpg combined. not bad"

"I am thrilled with my 2013 Verano! I test droved Mazda, Scion, Toyota,Honda, and Nissan (several models of each brand), and the Verano beat them all easily for me. I wanted a quiet, extremely comfortable, well powered, smooth riding, with bluetooth etc... I got all that and more. Love the fact that I can get the exact PSI in each tire at any time. Love the dual climate control, backup camera, and remote start. All standard! XM satellite radio, onstar, automatic lights and defroster. I got the red one and the color is beautiful. Fun to drive. No wind noise at 95miles per hour. What?!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals