2012 Buick Verano

Based on 32 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Has a few design flaws

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"This vehicle overall is a good car, but has a few design flaws. Everything is automatic except the seats. It took me three months to find the third lever. (hidden under the seat belt)What gives? It also has several blind spots, so you have to check, and double check before changing lanes. It is difficult to get in and out of if you have any physical limitations such as bad knees,back,etc. This vehicle would probably be great for someone in their 20's or 20's."

Excellent vehicle, great value!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Great car, even an entry level model is loaded with opptions. Quiet, great ride, good mix of performance and economy. 2 years, 19,000 miles and not one complaint."

outstanding ride,performance

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "best value period!!!!"

Cons: "only one= NONE"

"I have owned 68 vehicles since 1963 by far the Verano is in my top 10 way beyond BMW 3 Audi A4 MB C series the Verano is not my father's car. to qoute a few auto enthusiasts. Buick needs to keep ignoring the rhetoric that the US can't build GREAT CARS"

EXCELLENT 8TH BUICK I'VE OWNED

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Luxury, comfortable, features, gas mileage, quiet"

"Being buying Buick cars for years love the rides, style and comfortable interior out all them. My last model was a Lesabre bought it 8 years ago and traded on a more luxurious Verano love it more. This car is supposed to be a luxury slash economical car something with (Chevy Cruze and Dodge Dart) but the more features have the car is better in quality and supportive ride. It have excellent gas mileage gets 30 miles per gallon. Interior is quiet as looks very totally appealing on the design has on a roomier cabin. It was fully equipped with Hard drive radio for iPod interface, USB connections, Hard drive navigation, heated seats, blind spot warning, sunroof, xenon automatic on/off headlights, steering controls and more. The 4 cylinder engine makes have a fun quietly ride on smooth drive with effortless performance its a fast compact car. Love the new looks as have all whistles and bells for a cheaper car with being top of the line. Buick Is Back on making luxury cars like from early 1990s to mid 80s with options included on everything includes a OnStar and remote starting button a great luxury car."

very disappointed

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "don't have any, only had it for a week"

Cons: "reliablilty is now very suspect"

"had an equinox previously, but it wasn't a buick! have had a lesabre, century, regal and lucerne. this thing died & had to be towed in in the middle of the night,fortunately i was only 5 miles from home. it wouldn't unlock doors, trunk and on star didn't work! it was like the car didn't want to talk to the key fob or vice versa."

Most miserable Buick u have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I have had Buicks for the past fifty years and loved them. I plan to get another one. I cannot believe that Buick would make another lemon like the Verano. My previous Buick was a Lucerne and it was wonderful. Beautiful, and the car every one would want. Why they stopped making them is beyond me. The Verano has a miserable steering wheel adjustment, I hate that the gas tank is not on the driver's side of the car, it means I must leave my side of the car (where my purse is) vacant and open to theft. There is no compass that can be seen from the passenger side of the car, and the seat belt frequently gets caught in the door when it is being closed. Worst of all it is very difficult to get into. Other than that the car is very dependable."

Love Driving this car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "Drives great, easy to get in and out of I am 66"

Cons: "No garage door opener,"

"Love the car but I wish it had a garage door opener on it. Love the heated seats but I would trade the heated steering wheel for garage door opener. Also surprised no power seat on passenger seat. LOVE the lane assistant to help with the dead spot all cars have. Very happy we got this car."

2013 Verano - very nice luxury compact!

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "composed ride, near-luxury vibe, excellent value"

Cons: "manual seat adjust, no outside trunk release"

"Wanted a domestic near-luxury compact instead of expensive foreign makes or the usual mid-sized choices. The Verano fit the bill perfectly. Tasteful two-tone interior, understated exterior styling, and perfect size for an empty-nester or young professional. The motor is only average in power and MPG, but the overall goodness of the car for the price is undeniable. The well-equipped base model seems to be the best value, if you can forgo the Convenience or Leather packages. Comfortable leatherette/cloth front seats, stylish gauges and dash, amazingly roomy trunk, and acceptable back seat."

Great daily driver

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "performance, comfort, mileage, leather"

Cons: "No exterior trunk release, auto shift transmission"

"I bought this car after putting 130K on my SRT-4. I needed a car for work related travel without losing my soul to a boring sedan. This one hit the mark perfectly. the turbo pulls it great and the engineers seem to have found the sweet spot for comfort and performance. I get better mileage than listed and I don't drive slowly... I wanted to buy an American car, but didn't rule out anything. I am very happy with this car!"

awesome ride quality.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

"rides very good.no problems to date.good looking car,wife picked it out.only down side is car is underpowered."

i do not reccomend buying this car.

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "none"

Cons: "rides and drives like a cheap car."

"Rides and drives like a cheap car. What else can I say."

5 Month Review

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Value, engineering quality."

Cons: "None in 5 months."

"I purchased this 2013 Verano last June for $21,535 "out the door". This price also included the $500 upgrade for the Carbon Black Metallic paint. You cannot buy a similarly priced car with the engineering quality, extremely quiet ride and actual feel of the Verano. With 4 people on board this car handles and performs very well on the road. I drove other "small" cars with the same load, and they handled poorly. I have also gotten mechanic's reviews on this car, and it's quality is very good. This review is coming from a Conservative who said he would never buy another GM. Give it a test drive."

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Great price for feeling of luxery."

Cons: "Lumbar support too much if you are short."

"My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced car that had at least some feeling of luxury. Not easy to do! We found the Verano and were in love with it. Granted we did lease, but the monthly price was less than the lease on his Honda Civic (which I HATED). You feel like you are driving a 45K car w/ the leatherette interior (OK so that's the nice term for fake leather, but it is very nice looking/feeling), very comfy seats, quiet interior cabin even doing 85 mph on the highway and handles so well. Even the lower end model we bought has some nice upgrades like the touch screen and HUGE back up camera (I have a GMC Terrain and it's back up camera is worthless). Excellent gas mileage on the highway. We averaged 38 mpg on our most recent long trip. Fair in the city. We actually like this car so much that we decided to buy out the lease when my lease is up on the Terrain, and I'm taking it! My only complaint would be that at 5'3" it is difficult to find lumbar support that doesn't end up in my thoracic spine. That is a little issue w/ the drivers seat and I have yet to figure out if I can adjust it. But overall, I/We are very happy with this car."

Very Happy!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, zippy, handles great, front leg room"

Cons: "rear leg room, cloth/vinyl seats, climate settings"

"I have had my Verano for a little over a year. We bought it in summer (fitting given it's name) and I drove it through it's first winter here in Michigan. It handled and handles amazingly in rain, snow, and shine. It is really nice for 2 person road trips. It's a little tight for 4 adults to fit in for long (3+hr) road trips, but does it's best to accommodate. The rear trunk space is excellent. The folding rear seats are very easy to use for larger items. Gas mileage isn't comparable to fuel efficient brothers, however, I noticed that when I turn off the traction control I can hit 30MPG easily with a mix of freeway and city driving. If I don't turn it off I get about 26 in the city and 29 freeway. I am not a slow driver. I have to navigate around a lot of large semi trucks on the freeway. I drive 37 miles to work, then back again, each day so for me the fuel economy is great. I love the pick-up and pep in the car. The sound system is really nice for not being bose or alpine. The lack of outside noise is to die for! I am always shocked when I roll down my windows and hear a loud motorcycle. I simply roll the windows back up and enjoy the silence. I really love my Verano. I have had a few problems that the dealership has taken care of. One was a recall. The other was a bit more tricky I guess. Ultimately, in the year I have had the car, I feel I made the right purchase."

Great commuter car

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "gas mileage, ride, quite ride, handles great"

Cons: "small outside mirrors, passenger seat"

"We almost didn't bother to look at the car because of a review we read, glad we took a look and bought. The Verona is easy on gas, easy to park, rides like a much larger car and its quite ride are hard to beat, We bought it for my wife's "every day" car, after reading about the construction of a Verona I feel she's safer in it than many of the other compacts. She loves the peppy motor, the keyless start feature and the way the car handles, it has a firm feel to it. the only changes I would have made are larger outside mirrors and a power seat on the passenger side"

Phenominal car.

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "features, comfort, quiet cabin."

Cons: "could have had a little more power for the size."

"When I was shopping for a new car, I had very few prerequisites for features. Just minimal, cd/air/cruise/good fuel economy. After shopping around a bit and coincidentally enough found the one I loved when accompanying a friend to purchase a new car. Hands down, features to dollars this is a champ. The Warranty is great on its own 4yr/50k, the cabin is extremely quiet, the engine has plenty of power, automatic climate control, bluetooth, keyless, 7" touch screen, syncs with my smart phone to not only play pandora but streaming from any other source of music you have access to on your phone, back up camera- which are standard, Onstar - which I don't even have to be near my car to get any type of information i Need from the tire pressure or remote start - lock or unlock. in addition to more. I got it for a great deal - well under MSRP and an extended warranty for 72k bumper to bumper."

Quietest in class and classes above.

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Super fuel economy, smoothness, sharp handling."

Cons: "Little small, no rear seat vents, smallish window."

"Performance when you want it, fuel economy close to 40 mpg for the daily commute, and luxury all wrapped in a small package. I picked up a used Turbo Vernano with 6-speed with 6,000 miles and couldn't be happier. The Choccocino brown leather is nice and rich looking. The seats are phenomenally soft and luxurious. Everything about the car from the doors having a nice solid feel to the crisp handling and matchingly responsive brakes all come together on the road along with the navigation and Bluetooth that I stream internet radio from. When I make calls most don't even know I'm in the car at highway speeds. The standard backup camera and rear proximity sensors work great along with the blind spot monitoring. I love the one-touch, three flash turn signals."

Such a great value for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Great pickup"

Cons: "N/A"

"This vehicle has tons of standard features and gets great gas mileage. I commute 2 hours a day and get about 30 MPG Highway. This is a great car for young business professional, or someone looking to downsize from a larger vehicle. A+!"

Conservative, Classy & just a Little Sexy

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Bluetooth, back up camera, fit & finish"

Cons: "No locking gas cap, power recline. sluggish power"

"when shopping to purchase a new car, this was the one I kept coming back to and compared the others to. I fell in love with the interior cashmere & cocoa color scheme, and choice of luxurious exterior colors. Very Quiet and comfortable. I guess being a kissing cousin of the European styled Opel Astra is also good thing."

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy either and my 2.4 engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

Great! Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable.

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

"Verano is a great car. I paid as much as an affordable car but Verano looks and feel like a luxury car. My friends told me I have a fancy car! Although my Verano is basic, its interior is gorgeous and looks very good. It's very quiet and comfortable and is great for long commutes and travel. It looks great too. Besides, its features are great. However, its tires are very fragile and I tore them down twice. They are low profile. Verano is not very roomy and my 2.4 L engine MPG is not impressive either. If you want to buy a small sedan, I highly recommend to test this car. When you sit and drive, you feel the difference while you pay the same."

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

Great Drive a luxury car, pay for an affordable

Cons: "Tires tear down, not impressive MPG for 2.4 l"

Want to be in my car all the time

By on Friday, May 17, 2013

Pros: "quiet comfy"

Cons: "not the greatest mpg, but worth the ride"

"Great comfortable ride. Quiet. Seats like a puff marshmallow. I've driven/ridden in other cars (toyota, honda) and their seats are like hard cardboard compared to Buick. Has everything you'd want, standard, like usb,aux, touchscreen, ect. Really enjoying this car. It also takes E85, which has been saving me around 50 cents per gallon compared to regular fuel. I've been getting 19 city."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals