2012 Buick Verano

Based on 54 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Best Car EVER!

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Comfy and fun to drive"

Cons: "blind spots"

"This is by far the best car I have ever had! I love love love it! I think I was charged about $2,000 more than the value but I still love the car. Never thought to look here until now! Oh well."

Great compact for the price

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Luxury feel, quiet ride, good price"

Cons: "Very tight reat seat"

"Had this car for 6 months before it was totaled in an accident. Roomy front interior with luxury features, even in my base model. Back seat was not roomy. Avoid if you plan on longer trips with passengers in the back, there is VERY little leg room. Handled well in the snow and the pick-up was decent for a 4 cylinder. The media system and link-up with cell phone was easy to use and reliable. Going to miss this car!"

Would not recommend

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "Good looking, comfortable for front seat passenger"

Cons: "Highly unreliable and repairs can take months"

"Value - Pretty good price for a luxury car, but it's not really a luxury car. It's more of a high end Chevy with a price to match. Driving dynamics - The car drives very nicely if you like cars that drive smoothly and quietly. If you're interested in a car that hugs the road or accelerates with any sense of power, this is certainly not the car for you. Reliability - In the first six months of owning this car, it has had numerous problems. Fixing the car takes months as GM failed to produce sufficient parts for repairs, leaving everything on persistent back order. Design - The car is beautiful in almost every regard. The only problem I have with the car's styling is that it looks ridiculous from the front. The waterfall grill and logo just look awful in person in a way that is unnoticeable from the pictures. Also, the rear of the car has eyebrows, but that's actually kind of endearing. Quality - The materials of the car are generally high quality, but nothing in comparison to Volvo, Audi, Acura or other luxury car brands. Comfort & Convenience - The front two seats are super comfortable. The rear two seats simply cannot fit adults. As such, it's not particularly convenient when transporting friends or family. The trunk is surprisingly huge, so that's a nice plus."

Very good vehicle with safety & handling.

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "A good safe Vehicle."

Cons: "Cost is to high for the car."

"Vehicle is very easy to drive on Interstates, cruises very nice at 70mph. Does not have much leg room for rear seat passengers. I really love the safety features. Overall a very good vehicle."

awesome car

By on Monday, February 02, 2015

Pros: "comfortable, great on gas, sporty"

"I love my car! I usually trade every few years but not this time. I travel a lot and the ride is very comfortable, love the luxury feel and sporty look! I work with a lot of men and they all checked out my car when I first bought it, they were impressed with the car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Verano near Honolulu. See local deals