2006 Buick Terraza

6.6

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

6.9/10
    7.0/10
    7.2/10
    7.2/10

*!! Design Flaw ??!!*

By on Monday, April 21, 2008

"Overall we love this van. Have had it now for 2.5 yrs. Definately higher end on luxury, we traded in a Licoln LS for this van (thought my husband was going to cry) but I dont feel we sacrificed anything... Have had it in the shop 5/6 times over a "design flaw" with the traction control. You'll be driving along and the traction control locks up wheels, a little scarey!! The air vents should have been placed with more thought in the back of the van, the poor kids are cooking until the whole thing cools off. Great gas milage! love the DVD and sound system. Used it when I was in Home health and never ran out of space! We pretty much carry a Dr's office in the car... If your a first time van buyer check into the wheels, we have replaced tires and there are very few to choose from at most tire places your just stuck with what they have due to the strange size! Hope this is helpful..."

More than just a minivan

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"If you are dreading the idea of driving a typical minivan, this car is far from typical. We bought our Terraza used, and it is more than exceeding our expectations. I was worried about gas mileage. I am averaging 25mpg/highway. It may have a lot of bells and whistles and computerized stuff, and of course we are concerned about computer failure, but it is a small price to pay for the LUXURY and comfort of this car. I would recommend it to anyone who needs space, reliability, and value. This is like driving a high end luxury car, for half of the price."

Good lokk poor otherwise

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"When I saw and drove the Terraza, my first thought was this is perfect for our family. Wow could I have been more wrong. Purchased used but in great looking condition, now it knocks, doesn't always start, the doors don't seem to shut properly making the dinger constantly go off. I'm so upset with my dealer thought he would never do something like this to make a buck!"

Not a Mini Van Person

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"We purchased this Van in July of '05, and overall I am very happy with this vehicle. Problems? Minor.. Van sometimes has sluggish response to gas pedal, like the pedal 'sticks', then engine surges. Very annoying. I've also noticed occasionally headlights get brighter when gas pedal is pushed. Driver side sliding door hard to close (not automatic), often have to slam it shut 3 or 4 times before it stays shut. Overall great van though. Tons of cup holders, overhead bins are very convenient. Does have some blind spots, but then I'm a short person at 5'2", so it may just be me! I didn't think I was a Mini Van Mom, but this Sport Utility Van has proven me wrong. GM, get the kinks worked out and a second DVD Monitor put in for easier viewing from the 3rd row, and you'll have a great product!!"

Worst Van I've Ever Owned!

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I wouldn't recommend this van to anyone! Have had problems since the first week. A constant popping sound when turning because of a defect or left out part on the steering shaft. Air does not cool, even after service. Now at 28,000 miles all 4 tires are ruined because the back alignment was out and needed to be shinned to adjust. POOR, POOR QUALITY VEHICHLE. Terribly upside down on this disaster! NOT RECOMMENDED!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Terraza near Honolulu. See local deals