1994 Buick Roadmaster

9.3

Based on 127 Ratings for the 1991 - 1996 models.

It's long, low and beautiful

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Power and room"

Cons: "Backing requires a lot of concentration"

"This is my second wagon. My first was a 91 and lacked power. The 96 comes from Buick with the de-tuned Corvette LT1 motor. Even at 185 horsepower it gets down the road with decent mileage. The only drawback to driving the wagon is it's size. You need to be extra diligent while backing. I get constant comments everywhere I go. Driving on the freeway is like setting on my sofa in my living room. I love the ride and interior room."

BIG BUT A REAL ROAD HANDLER

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Ride, reliability, value, quiet, acceleration"

"Bought this car new its a really excellent car worth all the luxury. Might be a biggest tank ever but a car that would last more than an airplane or boat. Comfortable with available heated seats and love the features I got in the car drives so amazingly the gas mileage is 23 mpg which think that is really good for a vehicle being so large probably such a gas guzzler (LOL). My 1995 Road master Limited looks sharp more a beautiful car and have a deep ride from it. Love the keyless system, dual climate air temp, seat warmers, performance and plenty of roomy space in the car even trunk is like a casket have great room dimensions to put anything probably put two or four people inside without being snuggled a really great classic vehicle. Think these cars are worth a collection on the value and full of luxury that stands excellent in its class. The 5.6L V8 engine have lots of power giving the Buick excellent acceleration I love the gears that shifts on sweet sounds hear from dual exhaust even added a K&N filter on it I love my ''BIG BOAT'' its the best car ever owned even most comfortable."

excellent car dependable 8 yrs straight

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "comfort power and handling in all weather great"

"i bought mine used and just regular maintenance is all ive ever had to do to her never left me stranded or failed to start and great gas milage for large car interstate average 75 mph get 25 to 28 mpg"

This car is fantastic

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "fast, fun, big, will last forever"

"I am a 21 year old mechanic that drives a 1994 Buick Road-master Wagon, I never thought those words would come out of my mouth. I bought this car 5 years ago with 70,000 miles on it. i have never had any problems with it expect the 1 of the power seat controls broke (no big deal). I made some modifications to the car so it is a real street car. It was lowered just a tad bit with 18in black rims and high performance tires. I also put in a new chip, cold air intake, dual mode exhaust, and some other minor engine modifications to make this car put out over 500hp. 0-60 in less than 5 seconds in a wagon, who could ask for a better sleeper car."

Love this car!!

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, comfortable to drive, very luxurious"

Cons: "Absolutely no cons cannot complain about this car!"

"My Roadmaster is the best car I have ever owned!! Absolutely love it...I have a big family and couldn't see myself in a mini van, there is so much room for all of us. Surprisingly with the LT1 the gas isn't that bad especially highway miles. I have had many offers on this car, but will never part with it. If you have a chance to get one, don't pass it up!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Roadmaster near Honolulu. See local deals