2005 Buick Rendezvous

7.7

Based on 671 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

Best SUV Value

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I purchased a CX model that had little mileage as it was a fleet vehicle. After the first year's depreciation, the Rendezvous is an exceptional value. It's styling is sharp and differnetiated from the generics. It has the minivan chasis so it's far more stable than other SUV's. The gas mileage is about 23 overall and only needs regular unleaded to give it power. The Buick bumper to bumper warranty is tops. The ride is smooth for all passengers and the pick-up power is perfect for highway entry without gas waste. The seat space and elevation aid in comfort and traffic. The ride is quiet and the electronic systems are easy to understand and conveniently located. I felt the ride was better than the Lexus. This is an underrated vehicle."

2007cxl grey

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

"Car ride well for its height. Seats offer little support for long distance driving and gas mileage ok on highway. Not good in city, mixed I got about 15mpg. Radio is great for factory unit. Plenty of engine power. Very roomy interior. Best by far."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

"In my opinion this is one of the best Buicks ever built. In my experience, and I have been the only driver, it is beautiful to drive; great luggage room; easy to maintain. It has just been analyzed for engine problem. Buick service people state that there seems to be come leakage of Coolant into the cylanders. This is doubtful to me because the engine runs smoothly and does not misfire. The check engine light does not come on so I suspect some on-board computer problem."

Will save your life

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Aside from the awd and wheel bearing problems I would not be here today if this wouldn't have been such a great vehicle.In a head on collision I walked away with just a messed up knee and some seat belt bruises.This suv saved me and my passenger's lives.The suv was a total loss but it took all the impact"

All time favorite

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"This has become my all time favorite vehicle (15 prior vehicles). Comfort has been excellent for all passengers (w captains rear seats). We have also hauled lots of stuff cross country with the middle seats out. This created much more room than other regular sized SUV. Mileage has averaged 23.6 mpg."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Rendezvous near Honolulu. See local deals