2014 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,613 - $29,314.

10/7.1

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal. After driving it for 900 miles to get acquainted with the vehicle, my wife and I went on 3,300 mile Florida Trip. For 30 years I drove many different company cars, but this Buick is the best. No wind noise at all, great seating comfort, quiet running, good HVAC, smooth brakes, plenty of trunk volume, and very fuel economy. Average was 29.5 mpg with the standard 4 cyl. engine."

RL5 - Love it so far..

By on Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"I recently purchased this vehicle and absolutely love it. I've read several reviews that talked about the engine performance being bleak but I have found that to be far from the truth. I was considering a Chevy Cruze or a Honda accord but the Buick just blew them both away. One caution however, If you're a younger driver (I'm 24), upon telling people you got a buick their first thought is a grandpaw car. You might get some strange looks until they see it!"

3 month review

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"Got the car at the end of July and have about 3200miles so far. Took a trip to CT from Philly in first two weeks- about 400mi round trip and got about 27-28mpg. Traffic was heavy on the way back and the terrain isn't all flat once you get to CT. Car is very stylish and I've gotten lots of compliments - even from strangers. Handling is superb and interior lighting at night is great. Everything is put together well. Love the USB hookup for ipod and the turn by turn nav feature. Love the new display in the instrument cluster that shows all kind of info and your trip computer. Power is adequate unless you live in a hilly area. Only get about 15-16mpg in pure city driving which is a shame, but not unexpected. Def go for the H/K upgraded stereo. I have the black interior but the cashmere interior with the wood trim looks GREAT. The Bluetooth has been very reliable and its easy to setup and use. The center radio display is much better than the one or two line VCR type displays on some other competing cars. Lots of song and car system info can be displayed on the LCD screen."

Great Car for the $$$$$$

By on Friday, October 01, 2010

"Bought the Regal new on July 30th. Recently took a trip to New Hampshire going thru the Adirondack Mtns in NY, The Green Mtns in Vt. (two different ranges) and for the round trip I averaged 29.1 Miles to the gallon. If I get this mileage under these conditions I should really get well above the 30 MPG the car is rated for. Can't wait to take a trip where the mileage is driven on interstate highways Car very sharp inside and out. Interior is far more extravagant then the 2007 Impala LT I traded in. Love the car so far."

2011 Buick Regal CXL

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"I got the first new 2011 Buick Regal CXL delivered in Daytona Beach, Florida and I absolutely love it. I traded in my Buick Lucerne CXL for it. The interior, especially the dash is super. I would highly recommend this car to anyone. I love the German features on the car."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next