2014 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,960 - $28,927.

10/7.1

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Solid feel

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "great value for price Plus warrantee"

Cons: "would like a little more pick up from 0-25"

"I just purchased this vehicle a short time ago. My only hesitation was having a "old person" car. I made my purchase knowing I liked the car, but loved the bumper to bumper warrantee until 62,000 miles or 3 years. Not bad since I did not have to deal with the loss of value from driving off the lot brand new since I purchased it with 14,000 miles."

Great Style,German Quality, Performance,Comfort...

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Driving, Price, Quality of CXL R6 = A Winner"

Cons: "Haven't found any negatives"

"The Buick Regal CXL-R6 is a total driving experience. Compared the Mazda 6, Volkswagen CC, Lincoln MXZ, Acura, and every other sports sedan in its class both tech and real world. Bought the Regal and after 7000 miles realized that we didn't make a mistake. Great Comfortable Ride, Quality, Style,and Love to drive it. Handling ... It really goes where you point it. Really great wonderful lay out and size for 4 adults or two adults and kids (rear seating not as large as some others) That is what we bought it for. 2nd Vehicle is Avalanche, so Regal is perfect. The R6 option covers it all ... no turbo, so 87 octane regular forever. Would have to rate our overall experience a "10" in its class and under $ 38,000 price range."

RL5 - Love it so far..

By on Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"I recently purchased this vehicle and absolutely love it. I've read several reviews that talked about the engine performance being bleak but I have found that to be far from the truth. I was considering a Chevy Cruze or a Honda accord but the Buick just blew them both away. One caution however, If you're a younger driver (I'm 24), upon telling people you got a buick their first thought is a grandpaw car. You might get some strange looks until they see it!"

great car

By on Friday, November 08, 2013

Pros: "enjoyable ride, good mileage, looks great"

Cons: "bulky key"

"I like driving this car it rides comfortably with enough power to move well at highway speeds. Gas mileage has been about 21 city and 30 highway. The edge of the roof liner was not finished properly, the dealer replaced all the parts it looks great now. The key for the push button start is bulky in my pocket and the "switchblade" manual key pops open in my pocket too often also the other buttons get pushed in my pocket. i have found my trunk open more than once. car looks great i realy like it"

my first car

By on Monday, February 14, 2011

"this is my first car and i am a new driver but have driven an expedition & dodge grand caravan. i love this car it is comfortable, quiet & smooth driving. this will be my car for the rest of my life.. the only thing that bothers is me is when it rains the breaks scrape & it is really loud other then that its comfortable smooth & stylish. i am a 20 year old female & i love this car."