2013 Buick Regal

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Class Leader

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "See Narrative Comments"

Cons: "See Narrative Comments"

"Bought the T07 Turbo (loaded) in March of this year. Navigation system is second to none. The 19" painted cast aluminum wheels really make the exterior come alive. The touring and sport suspension modes really make the car two cars in one. While the car is not the fastest turbo around, the fuel mileage and fit and finish are equivalent to any high end German import. No driver seat memory function and outside mirrors are a little smaller than I prefer, but everything else is a homerun. Great trunk space and convenience features. I have owned 14 new vehicles and was about ready to buy an Acura TSX when I got my wife to go to the Buick showroom. We drove home with out Regal Turbo that night. Car drives and looks like a $50,000 luxury vehicle and we were out the door for about $32,800.00. NO REGRETS"

Lovin the Buick

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Everything about this car is excellent. I rated performance a 4 because no v8 power but it is still very good and very fun to drive! The quaility of this car is second to none in my book. Reliability is excellent so far but I've only had it a month. Buick does recommend premium fuel. Mine is the turbo with the T05 package."

Owned 7 vehicles and I've found my love...

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pros: "Stylish and fun to drive!"

Cons: "Bluetooth - first ring always loud"

"No matter what angle I look at this car from, this car has style. I love the size and the way it feels when I drive it. I've owned a Tacoma, Accord Coupe, Jetta, Legacy, but this car has surpassed my expectations. Overall I love this car and would get this car again if I got the chance of making a choice again...I just hope it ends up having a durable lifespan (pay it of before it starts giving issues). As a young professional I say its an excellent car!"

Yes, I would really rather have a Buick

By on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pros: "Styling, crisp handling and On Star"

Cons: "No memory drivers seat"

"Have had the 2012 Buick Regal Premium 1 for five months now and no complaints. Traded in an 01 Century Special Edition that served well for 11 years, but started to have some age related maintenance issues. I mostly drive in the city and did not have a need for turbo power to get me up to 35 mph in a jiffy. On the expressway I am into using the cruise control for better mileage so the regular gas 2.4 engine fits the bill for me. I like the crisp handling and also like the way it takes the pot holes and bumps, typical of city driving, with ease. I chose the gold mist metallic exterior with the cashmere interior. Turned out to be a sharp color combination. The gold paint hides dirt, dust and road salt and keeps the car looking sharp between washes. With On Star if there is a problem on the road I can just press the blue button and a GM approved service technician will come. The trunk holds a surprising amount of "stuff" and the back seats fold flat. It was very easy to get used to the heated leather seats. You need the Premium 1 package to get the power passenger seat. I wasn't planning to subscribe, but started to like the sattelite radio and so renewed for another year. You don't see many Regals on the road. In fact, I make an announcement in the car when I see another pass by. I like the idea that my car is unique. Plus it is easy to find in a parking lot."

3 month review

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"Got the car at the end of July and have about 3200miles so far. Took a trip to CT from Philly in first two weeks- about 400mi round trip and got about 27-28mpg. Traffic was heavy on the way back and the terrain isn't all flat once you get to CT. Car is very stylish and I've gotten lots of compliments - even from strangers. Handling is superb and interior lighting at night is great. Everything is put together well. Love the USB hookup for ipod and the turn by turn nav feature. Love the new display in the instrument cluster that shows all kind of info and your trip computer. Power is adequate unless you live in a hilly area. Only get about 15-16mpg in pure city driving which is a shame, but not unexpected. Def go for the H/K upgraded stereo. I have the black interior but the cashmere interior with the wood trim looks GREAT. The Bluetooth has been very reliable and its easy to setup and use. The center radio display is much better than the one or two line VCR type displays on some other competing cars. Lots of song and car system info can be displayed on the LCD screen."

Great Car for the $$$$$$

By on Friday, October 1, 2010

"Bought the Regal new on July 30th. Recently took a trip to New Hampshire going thru the Adirondack Mtns in NY, The Green Mtns in Vt. (two different ranges) and for the round trip I averaged 29.1 Miles to the gallon. If I get this mileage under these conditions I should really get well above the 30 MPG the car is rated for. Can't wait to take a trip where the mileage is driven on interstate highways Car very sharp inside and out. Interior is far more extravagant then the 2007 Impala LT I traded in. Love the car so far."

Simply Amazed by This Car

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Great Value, a blast to drive, very well built"

Cons: "No remote start."

"Over the past 11 years, I've owned 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees and loved everything about them except the gas mileage. I decided to sell my last GC and get a car that I thought I wouldn't mind driving that got decent gas mileage to save money. AM I GLAD I DID! I purchased the top of the line Buick Regal Turbo TO7, built in Germany. This car has never stopped amazing me from day one. It is super fun to drive, fast, responsive and agile. The interior and exterior fit and finish are World Class and they make it feel like it's a $50,000 car instead of a $35,000 car. PlUS, it gets up to 34 MPG on the highway!! Don't believe what you read on the window sticker because it really does get 32-34 MPG on the highway, not 28. I really enjoy the OnStar remote link system as well. I can check the tire pressure in the tires, the amount of fuel in the tank, lock, unlock and set off the alarm from any where in the world where I have cell phone reception. I could go on for a lot longer but you just need to check it out for yourself. I'm sure you'll be impressed!!"

Best Buick Ever

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

"From the moment I first drove this car I knew it was what I've been looking for in a car. I drove both the turbo and non turbo versions and decided the turbo defines this car. Everything about this car is excelltent, the built quality, handling, performance. I also have a 2010 cts awd and would rate this buick of the same quality and actually and even though it's comparing FWD to AWD I prefer the Buicks handling"

My best Buick ever

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "what's not to love about this car"

Cons: "As with any car MPG in cold weather not the best"

"I have had this car for over a year and it has been 100% problem free. it averages 34 MPG on trips with instantaneous 99MPG at 65 MPH. with this past hot summer the air cools the car down very quickly. it handles great in the snow with the stock 18" tires and wheels, stops fast and straight and hugs the road. and it is a very comfortable car, the sun roof is a nice touch for cooler days. I have received many complements from other drivers, so what's not to love about this car"

This review isnt from a Grandma! I'm only 24!

By on Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, fun to drive on windy roads, space"

Cons: "the back up sensors randomly goes off sometimes"

"I've had this car now for a little over 2 years now and I got it with 7000 miles on it. I have had little problems with this car. I live in the frigid north in Minnesota and I have to have the heated seats. The only problem is that the diverside seat broke in 2013, after only having it for 1 year, but it was no hassle to get it fixed since it was under warranty. The turbo cuts my gas mileage way down for city to average about 17.5mpg. Straight highway is average about 28. I've seen it hit 34 when I'm on the hey for more that 15 min but am mostly a city driver. Plenty of room in the car for my 6'2" husband and my two 100 pound dogs. Good trip car. Driving from twin cities to Minot ND (500+ miles) in less than 2 tanks of gas. Really smooth ride and it has that giddy up to beat out that other car trying to cut you off. I don't like going slow and this car doesn't disappoint me at all. It's the ultimate sleeper car because the guy next to you will only see a Buick and think granny but when you pass him he'll realize his mistake!"

Fantastic Car

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"Great looking car.. The ride is fantastic with great power for a 4 cylinder... I have the 20in wheels on mine.. Great sounding sound system as well.."

Best I have owned!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "Great looker and great driver."

Cons: "Narrow back view."

"Bought this Regal GS 3 months ago; ABSOLUTELY love it! Very capable in ALL aspects of enthusiast driving. In GS mode, this car handles with the best of them, and in everyday driving, this car is all you could want. Nothing out there looks like it and the engine speaks volumes of where GM is going. I am absolutely satisfied with it. The dealership and sales rep were the easiest and most knowledgeable I have had the experience to deal with, and the service department personnel were super. I MOST HIGHLY recommend this car to anyone even contemplating looking at a Buick. Buy or lease it; you won't be sorry."

amazing vehicle

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

"I went from an SUV to a this turbo model and I couldn't be more pleased. This vehicle is equiped with everything you can imagine and then some. The price was right and Buick made a heck of a car. Comfort, size, fuel mileage is fantastic. There are a few blind spots that you can easily correct with your mirrors. We turn heads every corner we take! I give this car a 5 out of 5!"

Cant believe i bought a Buick!

By on Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pros: "build quality, paint, interior fit and finish"

Cons: "none yet"

"Bought the car with 3400 miles on, turbo with the funky wheels,etc...Build quality is INCREDIBLE...its like a tank..this is hands down a winner....the turbo accelerates like a V6, and all ive ever drove is v8 or v6..and I HATE 4cylinders...took a long drive averaged 28.5 on the freeway at 70 mph...got asked what it was by a Lexus driver...love the handling, the ride is firm but not hard, got the navy blue/black leather combo..beautiful car!"

Glad I bought this Buick over Audi A4 or Acura TSX

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, looks good, good mpg"

Cons: "small cup holders only big enough for 12 ounce can"

"This has been a great car, with incredible performance from the Turbo driven engine that pulls this 3800lb safety factory through any kind of weather in pure comfort. It also boasts the ability to use E-85, though you will see a drop in gas mileage to about what the EPA bases on its sticker. Over the past 25 months I have got consistent milage on 87 octane gas of 23 City and #2-34 HWY. It handles very sharply and while the ride isn't plush at all times, it is no different from any car with these handling characteristics. It definitely not your fathers Buick. Its held it's value as well. The interior tan leather needs to be cleaned yearly, but the entire vehicle works as designed, even with my iPhone. The one thing I will say is that the E-85 does pull any fuel grime from the tank and sends it forward to the fuel filter, so I am about to replace that. Other than that it is a fine car, and I don't have to use premium gas, as fuel prices in NY are already high enough. The metallic stone paint rarely shows dirt and always looks fairly clean, even during Winter. I've had driven this car from NY round trip to Las Vegas as well as round trip to Charleston, SC and have really enjoyed it. The only other car I've owned that was similar in enjoyment was an Infiniti Q45, but without the addd fuel costs and massive repair costs. This was built in West Germany, and is built well. I have heard that the new versions built in the US have some reliability issues, but I haven't seen any in this version."

2011 Regal Turbo - Euro-designed sleeper

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "Euro design & quality at a bargain price (used)"

Cons: "small cupholders, seats not for everyone"

"Having previously owned Saab, Audi, BMW, I can state that this is a standout vehicle and a great value (especially used). Buick logos aside, this is an award-winning, autobahn-bred Opel Insignia from Germany. From all I read, I agree the 2.0L Turbo is definitely the one to have. Unlike BMW 328i, the Regal runs on regular gas and with smooth regular tires (NOT clunky and expensive run-flats). The interior is far nicer than BMW, while the turbo motor features more low-end torque and a broader mid-range power band. It is amazingly quiet as well. As with most Euro-sedans, it has a few quirks (some non-intuitive controls, very firm seats, and small cupholders), but features a luxurious interior and a modern aero-look exterior. While not quite the "driver's car" as a rear-drive sports sedan, the CXL exhibits no front-drive torque steer and has wonderfully neutral steering and handling. Plus it has many standard features that you would have to pay extra for in other makes, and some that are not even offered elsewhere. Do yourself a favor and check out the new Buick Regal. It is NOT your father's Buick, that's for sure!"

Ditched the European Vehicles for Buick

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "great handling, styling and quiet"

Cons: "Wish it had memory driver seat"

"We were looking at Audi A4, BMW 3 series, and Mercedes C-class as well as the Buick. The styling of the Buick was richer on the interior as well as having great exterior lines. The Regal is quiet and smooth. We enjoyed our first one so much, we now have 2 in the garage. For the money, Buick beats the competition."

This car is so underrated

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "handling, conveniences, value, quality, styling"

Cons: "gas mileage-that's it-everything else is superb"

"First, important to note that for the past 10 years I was driving the "drivers" car. My joy in driving is to be able to feel the car jump and take turns without fear-all done safely. BMW sets the standard for me. I wanted to cut back, save some money but still be satisfied. The looks of the Regal made me at least give it a try, plus I used to be a Buick driver in my 20's and 30's-not the demographic for Buick. Anyway, this car drives great, the steering is tight, looser than BMW, but very good with the variable assist steering, the wheel does not move at highway speeds. This car has exceeded all my expectations and there is zero buyer remorse. I have the Turbo TO2. One negative, mostly local driving, is the MPG. With E85, just short of 12 mpg, with premium around 16."

Great value Great car

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"I just bought a new Regal CXL without the turbo. I had test driven many others and this car by far outperformed all the others hands down. The quality and value is exceptional. You would expect to pay more money for a car of this caliber. Rides and handles like a dream. Buick is not your "old person" car anymore. I am only 36 and wanted a sporty, but luxureous ride and I hit the jackpot. Would highly recommend you test drive this car if you are in the market. Way to go GM!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal. After driving it for 900 miles to get acquainted with the vehicle, my wife and I went on 3,300 mile Florida Trip. For 30 years I drove many different company cars, but this Buick is the best. No wind noise at all, great seating comfort, quiet running, good HVAC, smooth brakes, plenty of trunk volume, and very fuel economy. Average was 29.5 mpg with the standard 4 cyl. engine."

Sporty comfort, great looks, very happy

By on Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, 4 cyl with V6 pwr"

Cons: "none so far"

"Having owned pure sports cars and full luxury cars I am truly pleased with my 2012 Regal GS. This is a definite must drive for anyone wanting both in one package without breaking the bank. I factory ordered my car a few months before production began and have had it for almost 12 months now. In normal suspension mode the ride and noise level is very good on bumpy and rougher roads but when you find a nice smooth road with a few corners, push the GS button and it handles like a track car. I love the 6 speed for both the fun of it, (and the very good milage when I choose to drive it more conservatively). Plenty of room, my wife and I have taken many trips with 2 sets of golf clubs and all our luggage. The back seat is large enough for adults or to keep the kids happy with their own space. I absolutley love the support of the driver's seat and the layout of the cockpit. I have had to rent a number of competitor's cars over the past year when flying to other cities and really appreciate getting back in my Regal when I get home."

Riding in the lap of luxury

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "gas friendly, comfortable ride,exceptional performance"

"I Just purchased this car and alredy had numerous compliments on it. I got a very pretty metallic blue with black and silver accents for the interior. The mileage is exceptional going to save big bucks in that department. Really glad i got this car."

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Styling, handling, quality"

Cons: "Center console on the small side"

"Owned this car since February. I am very impressed with styling both inside and out, handling, and quality. I have the 2.4 which is powerful enough for me and the fuel economy averages 24 mpg combined city/highway driving."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "Lots"

"Good mileage, performance, dependability, styling. I've had this car for over a year and a half. It is hard to imagine how they can get so much power out of a 2.0 4 cylinder engine."

great style, value compared to imports

By on Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pros: "looks inside and out drive, value"

Cons: "deep narrow cupholders and small outside mirrors"

"had for 6 weeks. have TO6 package on 2011 turbo. the car drives handles well, mileage is about 28 combined city/highway. i would recommend this car to anybody that wants american with german roots. this car is so underated compared to imports.i like the 19 inch wheels,heated leather seats ride and most of all the compliments i get from people about it's looks."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next