2013 Buick Regal

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Class Leader

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "See Narrative Comments"

Cons: "See Narrative Comments"

"Bought the T07 Turbo (loaded) in March of this year. Navigation system is second to none. The 19" painted cast aluminum wheels really make the exterior come alive. The touring and sport suspension modes really make the car two cars in one. While the car is not the fastest turbo around, the fuel mileage and fit and finish are equivalent to any high end German import. No driver seat memory function and outside mirrors are a little smaller than I prefer, but everything else is a homerun. Great trunk space and convenience features. I have owned 14 new vehicles and was about ready to buy an Acura TSX when I got my wife to go to the Buick showroom. We drove home with out Regal Turbo that night. Car drives and looks like a $50,000 luxury vehicle and we were out the door for about $32,800.00. NO REGRETS"

Cant believe i bought a Buick!

By on Saturday, July 02, 2011

Pros: "build quality, paint, interior fit and finish"

Cons: "none yet"

"Bought the car with 3400 miles on, turbo with the funky wheels,etc...Build quality is INCREDIBLE...its like a tank..this is hands down a winner....the turbo accelerates like a V6, and all ive ever drove is v8 or v6..and I HATE 4cylinders...took a long drive averaged 28.5 on the freeway at 70 mph...got asked what it was by a Lexus driver...love the handling, the ride is firm but not hard, got the navy blue/black leather combo..beautiful car!"

Lovin the Buick

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Everything about this car is excellent. I rated performance a 4 because no v8 power but it is still very good and very fun to drive! The quaility of this car is second to none in my book. Reliability is excellent so far but I've only had it a month. Buick does recommend premium fuel. Mine is the turbo with the T05 package."

3 month review

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"Got the car at the end of July and have about 3200miles so far. Took a trip to CT from Philly in first two weeks- about 400mi round trip and got about 27-28mpg. Traffic was heavy on the way back and the terrain isn't all flat once you get to CT. Car is very stylish and I've gotten lots of compliments - even from strangers. Handling is superb and interior lighting at night is great. Everything is put together well. Love the USB hookup for ipod and the turn by turn nav feature. Love the new display in the instrument cluster that shows all kind of info and your trip computer. Power is adequate unless you live in a hilly area. Only get about 15-16mpg in pure city driving which is a shame, but not unexpected. Def go for the H/K upgraded stereo. I have the black interior but the cashmere interior with the wood trim looks GREAT. The Bluetooth has been very reliable and its easy to setup and use. The center radio display is much better than the one or two line VCR type displays on some other competing cars. Lots of song and car system info can be displayed on the LCD screen."

Owned 7 vehicles and I've found my love...

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pros: "Stylish and fun to drive!"

Cons: "Bluetooth - first ring always loud"

"No matter what angle I look at this car from, this car has style. I love the size and the way it feels when I drive it. I've owned a Tacoma, Accord Coupe, Jetta, Legacy, but this car has surpassed my expectations. Overall I love this car and would get this car again if I got the chance of making a choice again...I just hope it ends up having a durable lifespan (pay it of before it starts giving issues). As a young professional I say its an excellent car!"

Sporty comfort, great looks, very happy

By on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, 4 cyl with V6 pwr"

Cons: "none so far"

"Having owned pure sports cars and full luxury cars I am truly pleased with my 2012 Regal GS. This is a definite must drive for anyone wanting both in one package without breaking the bank. I factory ordered my car a few months before production began and have had it for almost 12 months now. In normal suspension mode the ride and noise level is very good on bumpy and rougher roads but when you find a nice smooth road with a few corners, push the GS button and it handles like a track car. I love the 6 speed for both the fun of it, (and the very good milage when I choose to drive it more conservatively). Plenty of room, my wife and I have taken many trips with 2 sets of golf clubs and all our luggage. The back seat is large enough for adults or to keep the kids happy with their own space. I absolutley love the support of the driver's seat and the layout of the cockpit. I have had to rent a number of competitor's cars over the past year when flying to other cities and really appreciate getting back in my Regal when I get home."

Yes, I would really rather have a Buick

By on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pros: "Styling, crisp handling and On Star"

Cons: "No memory drivers seat"

"Have had the 2012 Buick Regal Premium 1 for five months now and no complaints. Traded in an 01 Century Special Edition that served well for 11 years, but started to have some age related maintenance issues. I mostly drive in the city and did not have a need for turbo power to get me up to 35 mph in a jiffy. On the expressway I am into using the cruise control for better mileage so the regular gas 2.4 engine fits the bill for me. I like the crisp handling and also like the way it takes the pot holes and bumps, typical of city driving, with ease. I chose the gold mist metallic exterior with the cashmere interior. Turned out to be a sharp color combination. The gold paint hides dirt, dust and road salt and keeps the car looking sharp between washes. With On Star if there is a problem on the road I can just press the blue button and a GM approved service technician will come. The trunk holds a surprising amount of "stuff" and the back seats fold flat. It was very easy to get used to the heated leather seats. You need the Premium 1 package to get the power passenger seat. I wasn't planning to subscribe, but started to like the sattelite radio and so renewed for another year. You don't see many Regals on the road. In fact, I make an announcement in the car when I see another pass by. I like the idea that my car is unique. Plus it is easy to find in a parking lot."

Great Car for the $$$$$$

By on Friday, October 01, 2010

"Bought the Regal new on July 30th. Recently took a trip to New Hampshire going thru the Adirondack Mtns in NY, The Green Mtns in Vt. (two different ranges) and for the round trip I averaged 29.1 Miles to the gallon. If I get this mileage under these conditions I should really get well above the 30 MPG the car is rated for. Can't wait to take a trip where the mileage is driven on interstate highways Car very sharp inside and out. Interior is far more extravagant then the 2007 Impala LT I traded in. Love the car so far."

Simply Amazed by This Car

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Great Value, a blast to drive, very well built"

Cons: "No remote start."

"Over the past 11 years, I've owned 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees and loved everything about them except the gas mileage. I decided to sell my last GC and get a car that I thought I wouldn't mind driving that got decent gas mileage to save money. AM I GLAD I DID! I purchased the top of the line Buick Regal Turbo TO7, built in Germany. This car has never stopped amazing me from day one. It is super fun to drive, fast, responsive and agile. The interior and exterior fit and finish are World Class and they make it feel like it's a $50,000 car instead of a $35,000 car. PlUS, it gets up to 34 MPG on the highway!! Don't believe what you read on the window sticker because it really does get 32-34 MPG on the highway, not 28. I really enjoy the OnStar remote link system as well. I can check the tire pressure in the tires, the amount of fuel in the tank, lock, unlock and set off the alarm from any where in the world where I have cell phone reception. I could go on for a lot longer but you just need to check it out for yourself. I'm sure you'll be impressed!!"

Best Buick Ever

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

"From the moment I first drove this car I knew it was what I've been looking for in a car. I drove both the turbo and non turbo versions and decided the turbo defines this car. Everything about this car is excelltent, the built quality, handling, performance. I also have a 2010 cts awd and would rate this buick of the same quality and actually and even though it's comparing FWD to AWD I prefer the Buicks handling"