2013 Buick Regal

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

great car

By on Friday, November 08, 2013

Pros: "enjoyable ride, good mileage, looks great"

Cons: "bulky key"

"I like driving this car it rides comfortably with enough power to move well at highway speeds. Gas mileage has been about 21 city and 30 highway. The edge of the roof liner was not finished properly, the dealer replaced all the parts it looks great now. The key for the push button start is bulky in my pocket and the "switchblade" manual key pops open in my pocket too often also the other buttons get pushed in my pocket. i have found my trunk open more than once. car looks great i realy like it"

very nice car black on black tinted windows

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "sporty with a nice feel of control"

"the car has been troule free I just wish it was a turbo need just a little more power on the hwy very good gas mileage 21 city 31 hwy nice car"

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, October 03, 2013

Pros: "Lots"

"Good mileage, performance, dependability, styling. I've had this car for over a year and a half. It is hard to imagine how they can get so much power out of a 2.0 4 cylinder engine."

My best Buick ever

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "what's not to love about this car"

Cons: "As with any car MPG in cold weather not the best"

"I have had this car for over a year and it has been 100% problem free. it averages 34 MPG on trips with instantaneous 99MPG at 65 MPH. with this past hot summer the air cools the car down very quickly. it handles great in the snow with the stock 18" tires and wheels, stops fast and straight and hugs the road. and it is a very comfortable car, the sun roof is a nice touch for cooler days. I have received many complements from other drivers, so what's not to love about this car"

Glad I bought this Buick over Audi A4 or Acura TSX

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, looks good, good mpg"

Cons: "small cup holders only big enough for 12 ounce can"

"This has been a great car, with incredible performance from the Turbo driven engine that pulls this 3800lb safety factory through any kind of weather in pure comfort. It also boasts the ability to use E-85, though you will see a drop in gas mileage to about what the EPA bases on its sticker. Over the past 25 months I have got consistent milage on 87 octane gas of 23 City and #2-34 HWY. It handles very sharply and while the ride isn't plush at all times, it is no different from any car with these handling characteristics. It definitely not your fathers Buick. Its held it's value as well. The interior tan leather needs to be cleaned yearly, but the entire vehicle works as designed, even with my iPhone. The one thing I will say is that the E-85 does pull any fuel grime from the tank and sends it forward to the fuel filter, so I am about to replace that. Other than that it is a fine car, and I don't have to use premium gas, as fuel prices in NY are already high enough. The metallic stone paint rarely shows dirt and always looks fairly clean, even during Winter. I've had driven this car from NY round trip to Las Vegas as well as round trip to Charleston, SC and have really enjoyed it. The only other car I've owned that was similar in enjoyment was an Infiniti Q45, but without the addd fuel costs and massive repair costs. This was built in West Germany, and is built well. I have heard that the new versions built in the US have some reliability issues, but I haven't seen any in this version."