2012 Buick Regal

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Own it Love it

By on Friday, September 9, 2011

Pros: "Read comments"

Cons: "no auto starter"

"They got it right is it really a GM car? I don't believe it, it GREAT and it rides GREAT and it looks GREAT. you have to drive one to believe it don't trust me go drive one I had mine nine mos. now you will love it try it before you buy anything else."

Quiet Comfort

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"This is a great car if you are looking for a car that has a great ride and is quiet. I average 21 mpg around town and have taken one trip of about 100 miles and averaged 26,7. Im sure once i get more mileage on the car and take a longer trip I will get the advertised 30 mpg on the highway. I would give it a 5 in performance but I am still adjusting to the transmission. Engine has plenty of power for the average driver. Give it a test drive and I think you will like it. Handles GREAT."

One of the nicest GM cars I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pros: "Strong performance with amazing MPG"

Cons: "Not enough interior storage compared to an Impala"

"Started out to get a 2014 Impala to replace my '08 Impala LTZ which I completely loved. Stumbled upon this 2014 Regal Turbo while walking the lot of a Buick dealer who had a few Impalas for sale. Salesman convinced to test drive the Buick and I was sold within 3 miles. Got back to the dealer, wrote a check and left my LTZ in the rear view mirror. This black on black Regal is an absolute total package: looks, performance and mileage. It is not my grandfather's Buick. Only negative is the awkward placement of the window controls and cup holders. Other than that it is a blast to own and drive."

Not the usual Buick quality

By on Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, sexy appearance, 30 mpg @ 73mpg"

Cons: "minor built quality."

"I love the care overall, but it has little aggravating problems: It three trips to the dealer to get the heated drivers seat repaired. The left turn signal on the left front quarter sticks out of the car because the brackets broke. The trip around the radio came off because the brackets broke. The cheap faux chrome on the driver's side hand started coming off and actually cit my hand. Other than that I love the car. Sexy looking. I completely detailed it with Mothers Premium Carnauba wax/cleaner, followed by their black label, followed by two coats of the black label top finish. People cannot believe how beautiful it is. Great road manner and a pleasure to drive."

Lots of power with the new 2.0 L Turbo.

By on Friday, April 15, 2016

Pros: "Purposeful technology and lots o power"

Cons: "small back seat"

"I just replaced my 2006 Impala SS, and although the regal does not have the same power it is much more comfortable and easy to handle. I love the radio system; easy to use and compatible with apple car play or android auto. I am enjoying the remote start off my smart phone too. Fuel economy ranges very wide depending on my driving. I have gotten 30 mpg and beyond on the highway, but I do tend to hit the gas a little too much around town. Usually my car reads out at 22-24 mpg. No complaints!"