2012 Buick Regal

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Sporty comfort, great looks, very happy

By on Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable, 4 cyl with V6 pwr"

Cons: "none so far"

"Having owned pure sports cars and full luxury cars I am truly pleased with my 2012 Regal GS. This is a definite must drive for anyone wanting both in one package without breaking the bank. I factory ordered my car a few months before production began and have had it for almost 12 months now. In normal suspension mode the ride and noise level is very good on bumpy and rougher roads but when you find a nice smooth road with a few corners, push the GS button and it handles like a track car. I love the 6 speed for both the fun of it, (and the very good milage when I choose to drive it more conservatively). Plenty of room, my wife and I have taken many trips with 2 sets of golf clubs and all our luggage. The back seat is large enough for adults or to keep the kids happy with their own space. I absolutley love the support of the driver's seat and the layout of the cockpit. I have had to rent a number of competitor's cars over the past year when flying to other cities and really appreciate getting back in my Regal when I get home."

Riding in the lap of luxury

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "gas friendly, comfortable ride,exceptional performance"

"I Just purchased this car and alredy had numerous compliments on it. I got a very pretty metallic blue with black and silver accents for the interior. The mileage is exceptional going to save big bucks in that department. Really glad i got this car."

Best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Styling, handling, quality"

Cons: "Center console on the small side"

"Owned this car since February. I am very impressed with styling both inside and out, handling, and quality. I have the 2.4 which is powerful enough for me and the fuel economy averages 24 mpg combined city/highway driving."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "Lots"

"Good mileage, performance, dependability, styling. I've had this car for over a year and a half. It is hard to imagine how they can get so much power out of a 2.0 4 cylinder engine."

great style, value compared to imports

By on Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pros: "looks inside and out drive, value"

Cons: "deep narrow cupholders and small outside mirrors"

"had for 6 weeks. have TO6 package on 2011 turbo. the car drives handles well, mileage is about 28 combined city/highway. i would recommend this car to anybody that wants american with german roots. this car is so underated compared to imports.i like the 19 inch wheels,heated leather seats ride and most of all the compliments i get from people about it's looks."

My prior car was a Lexus ES

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Went to the Buick dealer to get a Lacrosse. Great car but I just thought it felt big. Sales suggested I drive the Regal. Drove both standard and the Turbo. Had to have the car and the turbo. Love it!"

Welcome back GM!!

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Price. Much more comfortable than the BMW 328."

Cons: "Not as peppy as the BMW 328."

"The Regal is the first GM product that I have purchased in many years. I have had 3 BMWs, a Lexus, a Mercedes, a Volvo and a VW since my last GM vehicle. I have to say the quality is very good. I really like the interior look and feel and find the seating to be very comfortble. Great lines on the outside of the vehicle. My only complaint is it is not as peppy as the BMW from 0 to 40. That said, I do like the front wheel drive in winter weather and it's nice to be able to fill the tank with regular gasoline. Excellent warranty. I am very happy!"

Great Buy

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, styling, and features."

"Had mine 3 months and like it better now than on day one. Exterior styling speaks for itself and the interior is first class. Standard features are a plus. The ride is as advertised, smooth. Love the color, Granite Gray Metallic with ebony interior. I get a lot of comments on this car. Mileage is 30 MPG. The 2.4L certainly isn't drag strip ready but has enough power for the interstate and in the mountains did great as well."

31 years old and LOVE my new Regal Turbo!

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "comfy and fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "lack of good color choices... brown or blue..."

"If anyone would have asked me if I EVER thought I'd own a Buick at age 31, I'd have looked you square in the eye and told you that you were crazy! That being said, I am surprised to see a Buick key on my ring! I looked at many other cars and ended up with a Quicksilver Metallic Buick Regal Turbo. This car has landed me a TON of compliments, especially regarding the LED cat eyes around the Bi Xenon headlights and plenty of "That's awesome for a Buick" comments! The original car came from Germany and I made dead sure I got one of those and NOT one that came out of Oshawa Canada... This car is amazing! It has beautiful lines, a sexy back end and the interior is just beautiful. It's simple, sleek and not over done inside and I find the interior to be super comfortable and easy on the eyes... at over 6 feet tall, I rarely find a car with enough leg room and I can honestly say that I have plenty of room to stretch out in this car! (sorry about the guy behind me though) I LOVE the 9 speaker Harmon Kardon stereo system and especially LOVE the fact that I can slam all my music from my computer right onto a thumb drive and plug that right into the car and easily control it all right from the steering wheel. The speakers maintain their clarity even at high volume and don't sound at all distorted. When I am in the car, I made sure to get one that is quiet with little road noise and a stereo that is of high quality... loud cars make me crazy! Put the petal down and you'll notice that there is absolutely ZERO turbo lag and the car scoots along the power curve gracefully... I had it to 100mph at the blink of an eye and it stayed nice and firmly planted to the ground! I also love the fact that I get a 4yr/50k bumper to bumper warranty and a 5yr/100k power train warranty. Even though I only did a short term 27 month lease, I know I will never have to worry about a repair! None of the other cars offered such a long warranty WITH OUT having to purchase an extended service agreement for a lot more money! At the end of this, all I can say is that this car makes other cars with luxury stickers on their trunks look like they got their interior pieces from D.E. Jones! And P.S. Acura can keep their "premium" 8 speaker sound system... I have 9 thanks and they sound way better! :) Hope you find this helpful!"

Impressed with 2011 Regal

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pros: "A car that rivals the euro models, w/good price."

Cons: "Nothing yet."

"My friends and family have been absolutely shocked that my car is a Buick! It has European looks and is fun to drive. I now take my time driving to and from work because I enjoy this vehicle so much. The sound system, nav, and bluetooth phone are great. Very sporty, yet elegant!"